New Best-Friend.

*I'm so sorry for the long delay.. I still have major writers block and I hate it.*

-Don't forget to 'star/vote' for the chapters. I find it extra motivating;)-

"You. Me. Bed. NOW!" - Okay Cobra. Call me. ;*

 ;*

It has been over 4 weeks since I arrived back at the guild. I've took some missions here and there to make sure I'm able to feed myself properly.

I haven't really communicated with anybody... Whenever I was in the guild the silence was horrendous. It made me feel sick.. I know I make it seem like I blame all of them..but in reality I blame myself. It's my fault for exposing my weaknesses out.. 

I'm currently sitting in my dark area at the back of the guild studying everybody closely. I haven't seen The Thunder God Tribe since I confronted them.. As for Laxus.. I can feel him around me. I'm sensing him everywhere but I cant see him.. I miss him. I can't though, I'm not aloud to miss something that isn't mine. 

I pick my fourth drink of vodka up and down it. Ah, I love the kick I get out of that. I know I'm drinking way too much lately but what else am I suppose to do? I totally understand why Cana constantly does it. It takes my mind off of all the shit things that have happened. Being drunk takes me to my own little world of perfection. 

I'm starting to crave for the attention I used to get. Lately the only looks I've been getting are pity, anger or sadness. It's weird. You know what the worst thing is? It's that nobody has even TRIED to talk to me since I got here..Maybe I should just go back to Carbuncle, at least I'd have Taiga and Zolo.

Without me noticing, somebody sits down next to me.

"Is you sad?" the cute little girl Asuka asks while pointing at my empty glasses on the table.

Smiling slightly I answer, "I guess you could say I'm sad, kiddo. What'cha doing here? Shouldn't you be with your parents?"

Shaking her head instantly with a frown, "Mama and Papa don't know I'm here. They told me not to come towards you without an adult with me. You looked sad and I didn't like it. Why are you sad for?"

"You should do as Mama and Papa say. I'm not the most liked person here these days." I sighed, patting her on the head lightly while ruffling her hair up, "I'm sad because I'm never wanted. I've got all these wonderful mages around me..Yet I still feel so, so alone."

"Don't worry! I'll be your new best-friend! Whenever you feel sad just think of me!" she giggles while tying her cowgirl hat around my neck by the laces, letting it dangle loosely on my head.

"Thank you, Asuka.." I smiled brightly.

"Just promise me one thing! Say you'll never let me go! Then we can be best-friends forever and ever!" she chuckled holding out her little pinkie finger.

I wrapped my little finger around hers, "I promise, I'll never let you go, Asuka-chan." I laughed.

Noticed how quiet the guild had actually gotten I looked behind me..And notice everybody's happy eyes staring straight at me and Asuka..

I haven't seen that emotion towards me since I got here..

I like it.

_____________________________________________________

Nothing personal. Just found it super catchy.. ..