The offer.

**Hey guys,new chapter!! Enjoy.**

__Lucys POV,AT HER NEW HOUSE_

Wow...that was..different?  Maybe I should have told master about my other secret...nah,he would have judged me like the others...
As I was placing my clothes into my closet I suddenly heard the window open..
Shit! Whats that..I turn around to see..blonde hair...fur coat..muscles...LAXUS!

''LAXUS? What are you doing here?! How did you find out where I live?!? PERVERT!!'' I say, ''LUCY KICK!'' I screamed,kicking him in the gut sending him crashing into the wall..

''Ouch! What the fuck blondie! I came her to ask you something! But now you've done that,I'm starting to take it back!'' He yelled,standing up heading towards the window.

''WAIT! What's the question?'' I ask, ''Sorry about that,I thought you were coming to steal or something..''

''Yeah,yeah..Anyway..So you've met my team,right..?'' He questions..

''Um...yes?''

''Well,we were WONDERING if you wanted to join MY team.'' He says smugly.

''You want me to...to join your team? Are you sure? You know nothing about me..'' I say staring down.Until I felt a heavy hand on my head..

''No worries about that,we all agreed that you seem like a nice girl,blondie.So what's your answer?'' He asks again,more kinder this time..

''I-I...sure!'' I shouted,feeling hyped up. 
Smirking Laxus walk towards the window.

''Well, I'll go tell Gramps and my team. See you at the guild tomorrow,blondie.'' He tells,jumping out the window..THE WINDOW?!?

''USE THE DOOR,YOU BASTARD!'' I shout slamming the window shut..

Hm,this is DEFINETLY going to be fun..

Maybe I should write them a letter..

'Dear Deno and Destiny,
Hey guys,I went to the guild you told me about..Fairy Tail..They're all kind hearted,other than the whispers here and there,nothing I can't handle..Anyway,I'm joining a new team tomorrow..they seem really powerful..Laxus is the leader,hes a Dragon Slayer,Deno! I'm sure you'll like him! ...
I miss you,I always wonder where you've gone,what was so important to leave me behind...But you promised you would see me again and I'll believe in you. I love you lots and lots...Around the Constellations,Stars,Heaven and back again..You'll always be near weither you're here or not..In my heart..
Love from,
Your Princess..Lucy'

_____________________________

***Hey guys,I know this is short but I'll be doing a longer (HOPEFULLY) chapter tomorrow so dont worry.I'll be updating the GaLu soon as well. Don't forget to vote on which story and couple you'd like to see in my next fanfiction.:)****