14.

Two weeks later

Janet

It has been two weeks since me and Pac have talked and I miss him, he's been home but we haven't been sleeping in the same room. I know I am dumb as hell for still wanting him after all he's put me through, but I can't help it, we've both done our wrongs. Trust me if I didn't love him like I did and I wasn't having his baby than I would've left him a long time ago, but unfortunately that's not the case.

Today I was going into the office for a bit because I needed to get out of this house I was going insane. I also wanted to do something for him to make up with him and I thought Lisa could help me out with it. I got up and went downstairs to see Pac in the living room watching tv.

"Hey baby." I said hoping for an answer but instead all I got was silence. I wiped a tear I didn't realize had fallen and walked towards the door and I sniffled.

"What are you crying for?" I turned around and he was standing behind me.

"Because-" I said but he cut me off with a hug and I broke down even more.

"Jan don't cry... you know when you cry I cry please stop."

"Then why haven't you tried to talk to me? Huh? I don't get how you can love me so much but go weeks without touching me, talking to me, laying with me-"

"Janet you know we had an argument I needed time to cool down."

"Two weeks? That's a long time, you haven't asked me about your daughter, you haven't made sure I was okay. You know I went weeks depressed and you didn't even think to see how I felt."

"Janet I'm sorry okay but you know when I hate being accused or yelled at about something I didn't do." I looked off towards the door and he brought my face back so I could look at him.

"I love you."

"Yeah I know."

"You not gonna say it back?" He asked laughing.

"I love you too." He let go of my face and grabbed my neck pulling me into a kiss, I moaned into it as we pulled away.

"Where you going?"

"I left something at the office, you gonna be here when I get back right?" I asked looking innocently in his eyes.

"Yes I am hurry back we got some making up to do."

"That's how she got here." I said rubbing my stomach.

"She ain't here yet, so we can still have some fun. Just hurry back baby."I nodded my head and walked out the house and got in my car.

It took me about thirty minutes to get there because I started to have braxton hicks contractions something I've been having for two weeks now. I took a minute to sit there before walking in.

"Hey Lisa! Can I speak with you for a minute?" She nodded her head and got up following me into my office.

"How you been?"

Lisa

"I've actually been better than ever recently." I wasn't lying either with Janet on maternity leave I haven't really been at work, but I come two times out of the week to make sure when we come back we'll be ahead of the game. Not only that but Toni and I have become closer, no we don't sleep together any more but we're like best friends now.

"How have you been? Getting ready for the baby?" I asked taking a seat.

"Uh life has been interesting to say the lease, I need your opinion."