5.

Toni
I took the camera into my office and made sure to lock my door. Pac has a key to the house, so he could come and go as he pleased I didn't need him walking in here. I sat at my desk and uploaded the footage.

"Damn for me to be her first female she sure is talented." I said watching Janet's part of the video. Just as it was getting good my phone rang.

"Hello, is this Toni?"

"Who's asking?"

"This is the mayor's office he would like to speak with you." I bit my lip at just the mention of him. "Yes this is she."

"Okay I'll put you right through." Not even a minute later was he on the phone. "Hey Troy."

"Toni." Him speaking in a dry voice through me off because he was the one asking to speak to me. "Wait a minute don't call my house and have an attitude, you need me I don't need you! There's plenty other niggas."

"I know I'm sorry but I have to cancel plans for tonight I'm going out of town for the week, but when I get back that ass is mines."

"That's fine, why couldn't you text and tell me that?"

"Because I wanted to hear your sexy ass voice."

"Yeah whatever."

"I'm serious-" I hung up the phone because I didn't wanna hear his excuses because they were always the same, his wife was home, he had to attend his son's football game, same old bullshit.

I exited out of the video and got up walking over to my paintings. Each and everyone of them were painted by me with me in it featuring one of my sex partners. My favorite had to be Tyriq's that was on the wall as you came up the stairs and the funniest would have to be Troy's not because of him but because next to it was the painting that had me, his wife, and daughter.

Hopefully all of these would be taken down soon and replaced with pictures and paintings of Janet. I'm determined to make her mines even if that meant destroying what she and Pac had.

Janet
For the past month I have been avoiding Pac, which isn't easy being that we're married. Ever since he came back from that business trip he's been really weird and very aggressive, and to top it all off he's back to two minutes when we did fuck. I was going to court and afterwards I was going to hang out with Toni.

While I was on the way to the courthouse Pac called me.

"Hey Jan, I know this month has been difficult so today I'm going to treat you to dinner."

"I can't I have to stay late at the office tonight." He laughed a little bit before he responded. "No you don't I called your boss you're off tonight." Damn how was I going to tell Toni I couldn't come out tonight?

"Okay well I'm at the court i'll call you when I'm done." I didn't give him a chance to respond because I hit the end button quick. I would just have to figure out what to do after this because I don't have the time. I was out after three hours and my mind was still on tonight.

I went into the bathroom to call Toni and try to break it to her gently. Me and Toni had been together almost every night and she's grown very attached to me. I can't leave her house without her crying and begging me to stay.

She didn't answer the phone which was weird but I just shrugged it off and tried again, still no answer. I figured I had enough time to go to her house and let her know that I wouldn't be able to make it tonight.

"Mrs. Shakur you were amazing in there." Some kid said to me as I reached the front door. "Thank you sweetie, have a good day."

"You too." Was the last thing I heard before I came face to face with Pac and Toni. They were standing in front of Pac's car talking. I had to play this off as if I wasn't fucking Toni almost every night. I walked down the stairs and Pac turned to me and smiled.

"Hey baby." He smiled, this was the happiest I've seen him in a month. "Hey." I said kissing him on the cheek."

"Girl stop playing with me." He grabbed my throat and give me a very passionate kiss, which was good don't get me wrong but in front of Toni it was weird.

"You remember Toni right." He asked pulling away from me smirking. "I'm sorry who?"

"Toni she's right here." He said pointing beside him. "Oh yeah, hey Toni how have you been?"

"I've been great it's nice seeing you again." She said coming in for a hug. "Well come on Jan we got reservations."

"We do?" I asked shocked. "Yeah and we're gonna be late so let's go." I could see Toni's heartbreak a little when he opened my door for me.

"Well y'all have fun nice seeing you guys again." She said rushing to walk away because she was on the verge of tears.

"Come on Janet." I took a deep breath and gave him a weak smile before getting in the car. I couldn't help but be a little sad for Toni especially since she ran away crying.

"You ready baby?"

"Yeah let's go."