3.

Janet
Ever since that night Pac has been treating me like I'm the only girl in the world that matters. Everyday he sent flowers with a card to the office and every night he made love to me. Right now I couldn't complain at all because I had everything I needed and more.

I was packing up for the day to head home when my secretary brought in more flowers.

"Hey Mrs. Shakur these were just dropped off for you." She said sitting them on my desk and turning to walk away but before she walked out she turned back around.

"I just wanna say your really lucky to have a husband that treats you like this, must be a really nice marriage." She said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah it is." I said smiling back at her.

"You know what you can have these, make your desk look nicer since you haven't really got the chance to decorate yet."

"Oh no I couldn't there yours." I laughed and walked over to hand them to her. "I have two weeks worth in here I don't need these, take them Lisa." Yeah I learned her name, all the love I've been getting from Pac has really changed me a great deal.

"Thank you!" She said in shock, "Don't be so surprised I can read you know, plus it was kind of rude for me to keep calling you secretary."

"I've been called worse, thank you again." When she said that you could tell her entire mood change, but before I could say anything she walked out of my office. I grabbed my bags and headed home.

"Oh wait, Mrs. Shakur! There was a note attached, here you go." I took it from her hands but I knew immediately this wasn't my husband's card because the familiar smell of vanilla came back.

"T-thank you, have a nice night." I didn't open it until I got in the car.

hey sweetie I'm cooking dinner tonight come over, just you! I hope to see you soon, smooches.

Tone

I haven't spoken to her since that night two weeks ago, so I was confused, but it was like God knew what he wanted me to do because Pac called me as soon as I finished reading the card.

"Hey baby." He said filling my car up with his voice. "Hey what's up?"

"I have to go down to Miami tonight to check on the other restaurant down there, so I won't be coming home tonight."

"What? Since when do you do that?"

"Well I fired Tommy so I have to do it I'll be back tomorrow night." I wasn't upset because he was leaving I was used to work trips, but not unannounced work trips.

"You knew about this before today why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't wanna make you mad."

"What? That's literally the dumbest thing you could've said. You don't wanna make me mad so you tell me the night of and on top of that I won't see you until tomorrow. I can't even kiss you goodbye."

"I'm sorry Jan I'll be home tomorrow and you can get all the kisses you want, okay?"

"Yeah whatever, I love you be safe."

"I love you too." And with that he hung up. I didn't feel like being alone tonight, so I pulled out Toni's folder and found her address. Forty minutes later I was sitting outside of her door.