First Night

Well it cant be that bad hopefully.......... Scotland thought to himself and leaned back in his seat.

He decided to maybe spend his time atleast doing something useful, because who the hell should want to rob a Pizzeria or in general break into one? The owner or staff always takes the Money with them when they leave so there is no reason to break into the Pizzeria. But hey...why should he protest when he gets a good salary for little to no work?

Maybe I can keep this Job and therefore get paid well and find another during the day? He just thought to himself since that would be a pretty good idea! That way he could even earn enough money to support all of them! This job here was easy, but still it wasnt enough money to only live from that, but it was a start.

He sighed happily as the plans formed in his head. Finally there was a light at the end of the tunnel! he closed his eyes for a Moment and looked around the Office then. He was feeling a bit anxious by the two big open doors that he can lock with a button or use another to activate the light. That somehow sends a shiver up his spine as he doesnt get the reason behind it. Well whatever it wasnt his business to judge whoever thought this was a good idea.

He continued looking around in the Office, eventually leading to him standing up to go to the desk. Nothing very unusual beside the very annoyingly and loud fan. But well he needs some fresh air in this hot Pizzeria.

Do they even know what an air-conditioner is?  He thought a bit angrily and looked at the drawings. They look like children drawings of the animatronics. He frowned suddenly confused and stepped closer, noticing a weird bumb at the nose of the dog animatronic. He poked it curiously and jumped away in surprise as it squeaked. He quickly calmed down and decided to not questioning it and just never do it again. He also looked weird as he spotted a Cupcake. He wondered what the heck something like that was doing here, but he just shook his head till his gaze fell onto a special poster:

 He wondered what the heck something like that was doing here, but he just shook his head till his gaze fell onto a special poster:

SO THERE WAS ANOTHER OF THESE?! Wow he hadnt expected that since he thought this place here was just weird. Well guess he was proven wrong. He yawned and hold a hand before his mouth. He really should have slept before coming here, but now ist too late. He moved back into his seat, his eyes slowly closing till he heard a phone call suddenly. He frowned and picked up the call. ,,Hel-"

Hello, hello? hello there! I'm Poland, and I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. I actually worked in that office before you. 

AH! Now he remembered! UK told him something About a former coworker telling him about his duties and so on. He listened carefully since he doesnt wanna screw up this Job. He needs it!

I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about! Uh, you'll be fine. Let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?