Family matters Part 1 Just Gold

Scotland hummed a bit as he got ready for the night. He was waiting by the coffee maschine, the light of the maschine being reflected in his face. It was completely quiet around him and even the silence started to make him anxious and nervous. He thought his alcohol addiction was the worst time in his life, but now he cant even fall asleep, let alone even look at pizza. He was frustrated and scared, but one thing he knew is that atleast now he was doing something to help others.

He jumped at the sudden noise coming from the coffee maschine. He glared at the maschine and quietly took the cup. How ridicilous......

Luckily none of his roommates were awake and so he could silently slip away and to the pizzeria. The worst thing for him would be if they get involved into this whole mess or just ask him. He didnt wanted to bother him and give them the burder that he has to carry. It wouldnt be worth it and so he wont risk it.

His gaze silently watched his surroundings. It was already night and only small lights made it possible to see anything. His footsteps echoed through the streets and the parking lot as he arrived once again by the pizzeria that he loathed so much. He hated this place, but it was the only thing he had and so he was determined to do it.

He was already blocking out the sounds of the last children and adults in the pizzeria as he walked in. Soon enough they will be gone and the true horror of this place awakens.

He spotted UK and a thought came to his mind.

Maybe he knows about what was going on?

He shook his head as he doubted it, but maybe? His gaze became a nervous one now as he slowly approached UK. He was scared that UK would think he is crazy and fire him after all that he had to endure to continue his work.

UK turned to him and smiled happily. 

,,Greetings Scotland! Ready for the Night?" He asked him and Scotland already regretted approaching him. He only nodded a bit and that made the other frown.

,,Whats wrong?" He stepped closer and looked worried.

Scotland sighed at that and looked anywhere but UK. ,,Have....Have you ever noticed that the Animatronics are acting very weird...almost as if they were alive?" He asked quietly at the end.

UKs gaze changed to something that Scotland cant really identify. Then he smiled brightly and chuckled softly. Scotland felt his cheek heat up in embarrestment and he quickly looked away.

UK stopped chuckling. ,,Oh no they are definitely just pieces of metal. Although I know they roam around at night and it can appear pretty scary that way. But I know your fine and I fully trust you." He patted Scotlands shoulder and left.

Scotland looked after him almost helplessy. He would have needed a explaination.......he could have needed some help and encouragement. Maybe he really is crazy after all when they arent alive. He sighed and became more confused than ever as he walked into the office. So he most likely should just forget about it, but...................................how cant they be alive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gang finally were able to move around freely on their own. TR growled and grumbled about how much he hated to sing the same songs over and over again and how annoying the children can be.

FI decided to speak up. ,,Oh come on! Atleast you dont get pizza stuck everywhere! I have to serve these balls of energy." He mumbled and backed away by TRs glare. JE just pat FIs shoulder and smiled gently at him. FI smiled back at the other and then said. ,,Thats why I will make a pizza now!" He said happily.