13 . Time For Business

It's been two days and they still haven't found my daughter . Shaé hasn't been to school or left the house .

"Bae you need to eat something today" I told her coming into our room.

"I had some coffee today" she said and walked pasted me

Shaé

I've been emotionally , mentally , physically tried and hurt . I feel like I let Nene down as a mom and I broke my promise to her.

Monaé and Donaé have came by and ask if they could help but I just wasn't feeling it. When Kaden came in I just walked pass him I went downstairs and grabbed my keys . I needed to go talk to someone.

It was a hour drive till I got to her grave site. I miss my mom so much and I wish she was here , she would of loved Nevaeh so much.

"Mom , I don't know what to do anymore , I've lost you , grandma and I'm feel like I'm losing my daughter. Ma it's been so hard without you , I wish you was here to help me and watch your granddaughter grow up. Me and Nevaeh relationship reminds me of you and I. I know your watching over me ma but all I ask is that you watch over me and bring my daughter back to me safer and sound"

By this point I'm cry. I feel some strong arms pull me in they just hold me while I cry and when I looked up I see Chris .

"What are doing here" I asked him

"I was visiting my daughter" he told me

Yes Chris had a daughter that's not why we broke up we broke up cause he lied about it.

"Ohh I'm sorry again" I said

"Don't be , listen Shaé I'm sorry for what I did and how I handled it" he said with a sad face.

"It's okay Chris" I said

We sat there and talk for a while until I got a text message

Unknown : if you want your damn daughter back you will be at the old wear house @ 10 and you better be alone

"Thank you mama cause I know that was you and the lord" I whispered to myself .

With that message I told Chris bye and I raced home .

Once home I told Kaden about the message and he told me he was coming with me , I told him he can come but drive a different car and stay from behind me.

------------------------------------------------

It was time too get my daughter back , I had on some black leggings and a black tank top , with my black shoes , and my hair up just in case. Kaden come down in all back too .

I drove too the wear house in silence , I pulled up 10 minutes till 10. I got out and walked to the door which was unlocked when I walk in I hear my baby yelling

"Stop don't touch me" Nene yelled

"Bitch shut up and stop moving" I heard a man tell her

After that I ran to the voice u till i pulled back

"You thought it was going too be that easy" said a familiar voice

"Who the fuck or you , and the goodness of your life you better hope that nigga don't rape my daughter" I shot at her

"Bitch shut up ain't nobody going too rape your daughter today he got it all last night" she said

With that's I was Pissed I got up and went for her I grabbed her by her hair and start going in on her face until someone pulled me off of her .

"Bae go get Nene" Kaden said to me

I ran up the stairs to get my daughter , she was half awake and smelled like urine .

"Nigga you peed on my daughter I said while punching him over and over "

Once I heard Nevaeh yell out in pain I stopped and carried her down the stairs and yell too Kaden we gotta get her to hospital

On the way to the hospital I just prayed that's my baby makes it and that she's okay .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Will Nevaeh be okay

Two updates in one day , I better go but might be three have to wait and see but enjoy 💋