18 .

KADEN

I woke up to what sounded like someone throwing up .

"Bae you okay" i asked her while holding her hair back.

"Yes I'm good go back to bed" she said while getting ready to brush her teeth.

I went downstairs to her a ginger-ale to smooth her stomach. Once i got back back to the room she was laying in bed on her phone.

"Here baby" i said handing her soda.

" thanks love bug" she said kissing my forehead and turning over to got back to sleep.

********

i was on my way too meet up with Aaron, we have been talking alot more since hes Nevaeh God-dad. Him and Kaden even get alone better then i thought they would.

"Hey shorty" he said hugging me

"Hey niggia" i said back

i started too tell him i was felling sick this morning how lately ive been really sleepy.

"Do you think your pregnant ?" Aaron asked me while we was shopping

"No, i cant be i still have school to get done ,plan a wedding,and Nene birthday is next week" i said while look through the clothes.

"That's true but i wouldn't mind having another godchild" he said smirking.

After Aaron said that it got me thinking what if i am pregnant, cause the last time me and kaden had sex he didn't wear a condom and I'm not on my birth control anymore.

*******

"Uncle A" Nene said running up to him.

"i guess you don't see me" i said stepping from behind Aaron.

"Mommy" Nene said coming to hugging me

we all got back in my car and drove to my house since that's was were Aaron car was . while in the car Nevaeh was talking up a storm with Aaron i thought it was cute,considering the fact we dont really see him much cause he in training.

"Mommy Guess what?" Nene said to me

"Yes baby girl" i said

"My friends Mom is having a baby , so shes going to be a big sister" she said

After she said that Aaron looked over at me and smirked and nudged me. i knew what he was thinking but it cant be true I'm not ready for another child , at least not right now.

Once we got to the house we said our goodbyes too Aaron and i went and started dinner since kaden should be home from practice any minute now.

The Next Day

"i miss you too bitch" i said to Donaé

i hadnt seen my girl since buying dresses and that odd cause we use to be together every weekend.

"How the dance team" i asked since she took over when i left.

"we are good we made it too state,you should be our secret weapon when we dance there" she said smiling at me"

"ill be glade to" I said

"So hows wedding planning going" she asked

"Pretty good,still gotta get my dress though" i said.

"sound like we got another shoping trip coming up" she said getting happy.

" i think i might be pregant" I mumbled

"Come again" she said

"We might have another baby in our family" i toold her.

we stayed there talking about me might having another baby, and about my wedding while eating untill I had too go get Nene from school and start dinner for my family, it felt good too be with my girl again. But I really need too find out if I was having another baby and how this would effect us too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something short hope y'all enjoy 💋