Part Ten

I Covered My Ears With My Pillow As I Tried To Block Out The Sounds Of One Of My Biggest Fears ..Lightning && Thunder . It Was Around 4 Something When It Started And It's Now 6:23 , It Still Looks Pitch Black OutSide BeSides The Lighting . I Definitely Wasn't Going To School Today . At 6:30 On The Dot My Mama Knocked At The Door .." Gabby " She Called " Come In " I Replied My Hair Still Under The Cover.

" Why Aren't You Upp ?" She Asked Turning The Light On . I Peaked From Under The Cover " Look OutSide , I Can't Go To School " She Rolled Her Eyes , " Don't Tell Me You Scared Of Thunder && Lightning ." She Teased .

My Mom Didn't Know That I Was Scared Of T/L BeCause I Never Told Her , Not Allot Of People Know That About Me .. That's Not SomeThing I Would Willingly Tell SomeOne . It Brings Back Memories I've Tried To Forget .. " Mama Please Just Let Me Stay Home Today , I'll Clean Up , Do The Laundry , Make Dinner And I'll Clean Out The Basement Like You Asked ." I Tried To Make A Deal With Her .

" This Is A One Time Thing And You Better Do Your Work Online To Ill Be Checking In On It " She Said . I Said Quick Yes Ma'am Then She Left.

It Took Me 45 Minutes To Convince MySelf To Get Upp And Start Working On My Promise , BeCause I Know If I Didn't Now I Wouldn't Later ..

For Some Reason It Was Still Pitch Black OutSide Which Made It Darker InSide So It Was Harder For Me To Move Around The House ...

I Managed To Get To The Laundry Room WithOut Breaking SomeThing Which I Felt Very Proud Of Doing . Glancing At All The Clothes I Groaned ... What Did I Get MySelf Into ? I Sighed && Cut Some Tunes On And Put My Ear Plugs In To Block Out The Thunder And Lightning .

It Took Me All Of 4 Hours To Finish Washing Clothes , I Was Exhausted By The Time I Was Done My Hair Fell All Over The Face I Was Sweaty &&I My Arms Hurt From All The Folding I Was Doing ..

I Still Yet Had To Take Them Up To The Rooms && Bathrooms , But I Was Gonna Take A Break && Eat I'm Starving LITERALLY . I Dragged MySelf To The Kitchen && Made Me Some Pizza , Got Some Chips , A Snack, A Yogurt And A Bottled Tea Quickly Heading Back To My Room I Placed EveryThing On My Bedd , Showered Quickly Then Threw Some Clothes On .

~I Feel Like The Girl At The Bar Who's Been There To Long Can't Stand Up , I Should Be Gone But I Just Can't Get Enough ~ My Phone Blared Playing ReFill .. Signaling My Moms Calling I Answered

" Yellow Mommy " " Hey Boo What You Doing ?" She Asked I Bit Into My Cheesy Slice Of Pepperoni " Eating I Just Finished Cleaning , Mom It Had To Be At Least 3 Weeks Of Clothes In There .. " I Spoke Logging Into My LapTop .

She Laughed " Oh I Know That's Why I'm Glad You Did It , Did You Get The Basement Yet ?" She Asked I Groaned " No Ma'am But I Will Get To It , I'm Gonna Do My Work Then Try To Nap Then When I Get Upp I'll Clean it" " Okay Okay Sounds Good Well I Was Just Calling To Check On You I'll See You ToNight , We're Going Out To Eat By The Way Around 9 So Be Ready When I Get Home " I Smiled ....

It's Been Awhile Since We Went Out Together " Yes Ma'am See You ToNight At 9 SugarBear And Don't Be Late " I Joked She Laughed .. After GoodByes Were Said I Hung Up. Finishing The My Work Didn't Take To Long && Since I Wasn't Tired I Guess I'd Start On The Basement . Getting Up From Bed I Grabbed My Slides And Phone And A Flash Light Then Headed Down ..

Our Basement Was Fairly Clean Actually , All She Wanted Me To Do Was Empty Out The Boxes And Stack Them In The Corner . Which Wasn't Much . Turning On The Flash Light I Searched For The Light Switch . Cutting The Light On I Went Over To The Boxes .

Starting With The Bigger Ones I Began Taking Items Out Like Books And Other House Accessories . After An Hour With That I Moved On To The Mini Boxes , Finding A Clean Spot On The Floor I Sat Down And Began.

Pulling One To My Opened It , Realizing Some Of These Boxes Are Really Old Like From My Child Hood Old . Reaching Inside I Pulled Out A Photo Album And Some Ballet Shoes .. Placing Them Aside I Pulled Out A Royal Blue Journal With A Lock On It. Placing That On The Other Side Of Me I Decided To Take A Look At It Later . As I Kept Pulling Out Things I Realized It Was My Box . I Frowned Glancing At The Journal .

I Don't Remember Having A Journal . After Placing EveryThing Back I Quickly Finished Unpacking The Other Boxes . Grabbing The Journal I Headed To My Room . Placing It In My Sock Draw Under All My Socks And Leg Warmers I Sighed . Glancing At The Time I Figured I Should Start Getting Ready Since It Was Going To Take Me Awhile .

After My Shower I Did My Hygiene Thang . After Sliding On My Underwear I Put My Robe On And Slippers Then I Walked Over To My Closet , Not Knowing What I Was Going To Wear I Plucked Out A Couple OutFits Placing Them On The Bed . Deciding To Get Dressed Last I Went Over To My Vanity And Started On My Face And Hair .

MakeUpp ~ I Put Some Smokey Grey EyeLiner On And Some Mascara Then I Put A Little Smokey Grey Eye Shadow On . Since I Don't Wear Powder I Went To Work With My Lips . Poking Them Out I Smooth Some Dark Red LipStick On And As a Little Gloss To Make Them Pop .

HairStyle~ Plugging Upp My Hot Curler I Started To Work On My Hair . Making A Full Swoop Bang I Pinned It Up. After 2 Hours Of Curling My Hair I Twisted The Right Side Upp A Little And Let The Curls Drop Down On My Left Side Then Took The Pin Out My Bang And It Let It Fall To The Right .

I Smiled At My Reflexion , I Looked Beautiful . UnPlugging EveryThing I Cleaned Up My Vanity Area . Then I Realized I Don't Know How I Should Dress .. But Most Likely We're Going Some Where Fancy . Looking At The OutFits I Decided To Go With My Long Black High Low Strapless Dress With The Belt Under My Breast . Then I Grabbed My Red And Black Shawl To Place Over My Shoulders .

Looking At My Shoes I Decided To Go With Sandals InStead Of Heels So I Slid On Black Open Toed Strap Upps. Quickly Going Over My Toe Nails With Red Polish I Gathered My Things And Cut All The Lights Off UpStairs. It's Was Around 8:20 SomeThing When I Finished So I Had Time To Spare . I Sat Down On The Couch && Turned The Tv On . Not Really Paying Attention As My Mind Start To Wonder To Ozaiah .

I Did Like Him .. But He's No Good For Me .. He Had Me Do Things I Would Never Do.. But Im Not Messing With Him No More . Hell Who Am I Kidding ? He Didn't Make Me Do AnyThing I Could've Opened My Mouth && Said No ..

" Asleep Are We ?" My Mom Whispered In My Ear Making Me Jump . " Mom You Can't Be Doing That " I Said Holding My Chest " You Scared Mee " She Laughed " Mhm What Was You Thinking About ? I Was Calling You're Name For Like 5 Minutes " She Asked Switching Shoes .

I Noticed She Had On A Black Body Suit That Had The Back Out && Her Hair Upp In A Bun With Her Bang && Diamond Studs && Red Bottoms . I Gasped Standing Upp Looking At Her , I've Never Seen My Mom Dress Like This Ever .

" Where Is My Mom" I Asked Looking Around She Laughed " I'm Right Here , I Just Pulled SomeThing Out The Closet." I Smiled " Well Mommy You Looking Good . "