Part Five

We Jammed To All Different Types Of Music As We Drove Along The HighWay , I Gotta Admit I'm Feeling Him A Little Bit . He Is So Goofy ! && He So Real ....

I Glanced Over At Him While He Drove ... " Can You Tell Mee Where We Are Going Now ?" I Asked He Smirked " Nah Just Wait A Lil Longer We Almost There " I Rolled My Eyes , " You Said The Same Thing When I Asked You That Last Time " He Chuckled " Nah I'm FoReal This Time We Are Almost There " " Okay LightSkinn" i Replied Looking Out The Window . About Thirteen Or So Minutes Later We Pulled Up To A Restaurant OutSide Of Town It Was Small But Packed It Looked To Be Italian .. " WelCome To Zaruaz " He Said As He Helped Me Out The Car.. I Looked Over It As We Walked Up Too The Door .

" This Is Beautiful" I Gasped Once We Stepped Inside He Circled His Arm Around My Waist And Lead Me Up To The Host .

" Just Like You " He Whispered In My Ear BeFore Addressing The Lady . She Lead Us To Out Table Which Was Out On The Deck Over Looking The Water .

" Thank You For EveryThing You've Done Today " I Spoke As We Looked At The Menu . He Looked Over At Me . " Don't Thank Mee Yet , The Day Ain't Over With " He Smiled .. " What Else You Got Planned ?" I Asked Putting Menu Down And Crossing My Arms On The Table .

He Smirked " Don't Worry About All That Ma Just Relax And Enjoy Your Night " I Rolled My Eyes .

BeFore I Could Reply The Waitress Came " Hello I'm Mani I'll Be You're Waitress For Today " Mani Spoke She Was Italian And You Can Tell By Her Thick Accent And Her Curvy Figure .

" Hey Mani " " What Would You Like To Drink ?" She Asked Taking Out Her Padd .

" A Icee Teaa Please And Sprite For LightSkinn " I Said She Nodded Then Walked Off .

" How You Know I Wanted Sprite ?" He Asked " I Didn't "
We Talked For A While About Nothinn Really Just Getting To Know EachOther . After We Ate We Paid Then Left .

" Where Too Now ?" I Asked Once We Got On The HighWay .. " Ever Been Too A House Party ?" I Looked At Him " No ..." " Well That's Bouta Change "

AUTHORS NOTE

THIS WAS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE ONE WITH MOST OF THE ACTION .