Part Eight

I Looked Over At LightSkin As We Drove Down The Road Heading The Opposite Way From School , This Boy Got Me Skipping .. I Sighed And Looked Out The Window .. What Am I Gonna Do If My Moms Find Out ? I'm Pretty Sure The School Is Gonna Call Her And Tell Her , I Know She Finna Flip ..

" What You Frowning For ?" He Asked .. I Didn't Know I Was Frowning Till He Said Something . " Oh No Reason I Was Just Thinking " I Said Looking At Him Then The Road .

" Well Whatever Yuu Thinking About Don't Think About It . I Don't Want You All Sad Riding With Mee . " I Chuckled " I'm Not Sadd , I'm Just Thinking About What Imma Say To My Mom When I Get Home " I Explained Rubbing My Temples

" Is She That Badd ?" He Asked " No No She's Just Very Protective Over Me && She Only Wants What's Best For Mee .. She Just Don't Want Mee Ending Up Like The Rest Of These Girls " " I Feel Where She Coming From Tho But She Won't Have To Worry About That If You With Me , I Won't Let That Happen. " He Said In A Serious Tone .

" Probably So But You Know How Moms Are && Cant NoBody Take Care Of You Better Then Your Mama " I Replied Back ..

The Car Went Silent For A Couple Seconds BeFore He Spoke Again " We Will Be Back BeFore School Ends So You'll Be Alright " " I Know .. AnyWays What We Doing Today ? " I Asked Trying To Change Up The Mood A Little .

He Smiled " My Mama Stay In These Condos On The Beach She Wanna Meet You Soo " I Looked At Him Like He Crazy .. Is He Serious ? Meeting His Mom Already And It's Only The Second Dayy .. I See If We Knew EachOther For A Couple Months But She Wanna Meet Me Already ? UhUnn ..

" Why You Looking At Me Like That ..?" He Asked Snapping Me Out My Thoughts .I ReGained My Composure , " Don't You Think That It's A Little To Early For Me To Be Meeting Your Mom ? It's Only Been A Day .." I Spoke Looking At Him .. He Glanced At Me ..

He Had The ' I Wanna Say SomeThing But I Can't Say It ' Look On His Face . " What Is It ?" I Asked .
" Nothing , Can You Just Meet Her For Me ?" He Asked Looking At Me With Those Eyes .. I Caved In " We're Already On The Way There So Why Not " He Smiled And Grabbed My Hand . I Blushed Turning My Head To The Window So He Couldn't See ..

" That's What I Been Waiting To See " He Said Pulling My Hand So That I'm Closer To Him. I Looked At Him Funny " Huh ?" He Laughed " You Blushing && Smiling That's What I Been Waiting To See Since This Morning . " I Shook My Head I Honestly Didn't Know What To Say To That So Instead Of Replying I Just Leaned Over Slightly And Kissed His Cheek .

" Are We Almost There ?" I Asked As We Exited The HighWay .. BeFore I Could Reply My Phone Started Ringing I Looked To See Who's Calling And Froze ...

" You Okay ?" I Heard Him Ask But I Wasn't Really Paying Attention I Was Having A Freaking Heart Attack.
My Phone Started Ringing Againn Signaling My Mother Was Calling I Looked At The Time It's Was 12 I Didn't Realize We've Been Driving For A Couple Hours .. I'd Be In Lunch Right Now So She Knew I Could Answer .

I Hesitated For A Minute BeFore Answering . " Hello ?" " Where Are Yuu ?" Her Voice Was Calm.. A Little To Calm .. There's One Thing I Know For Sure About My Mom , She's NEVER Calm . So I Knew SomeThinn Was Upp . " I Uhh I'm Heading To McDonalds To Grab SomeThinn To Eat ." I Lied Cringing .

"How's School Going ? " She Asked " It's Going Great Mom But I Really Have To Go I Don't Want To Get Caught On My Phone . " I Lied Againn . Just Great Gabby You're Turning Into A Lier .. First It Was Disobeying My Mom Now It's Lying .. What's Next ? Murder ?

" Okay Gabby GoodBye " She Spoke Then Hung Upp , " You Okay ?" Zay Asked Againn I Looked Over At Him And Gave Him A Fake Smile " Yeah I'm Okayy . "

( This Part Is Probably Boring I Was Kinda All Over The Place A Little But I'm Going To Fast Forward It To The Arrival .)

" You Nervous ?" He Asked As We Walked Up To His Mom Three Story Condo , It Was Beautiful . EveryThing Looked Glass What I Liked The Most Is How High It Sat Off The Ground.

" A Little .." I Said As We Walked Threw The Foyer . My Heels Clicking Against The Marble Floors . " Don't Be " He Smiled Holding My Hand Leading Me Towards The Back . " Mom !" Zay Called Out " Back Here" She Called Back . He Lead Me Down A Hallway And Up Some Stairs That Lead To A Big Door . He Knocked Twice BeFore Walking In . The Room Was Bright Paint Splattered All Over The Walls But It Was Unique His Mom Stood There Wearing Yoga Paints And A TankTop Her Hair Up In A Ball I Admit She Was Gorgeous Her Black Wavy Hair Matched Her Hazel Brown Eyes && Her Eyes Matched Her Brown Skinn .

" I Missed You Why Haven't You Been Coming To See Me ? " His Mom Asked Hugging Him I Awed At The Sight It Was Adorable . " I'm Sorry Ma School And Work Had Me Caught Up And I Know It Aiinn No Excuse But Imma Do Better " He Said Kissing Her Cheek . She Mhm'd Him Then Turned To Me And Smiled . I Blushed A Little .

Why Is She Smiling At Me Like That ?
" You Must Be Gabriella I've Heard So Much About You , Zay Did No Justice Describing You . You're Gorgeous " His Mom Complimented Me Making Me Blush Even More

" Thank You , You're Beautiful Also && You Have An Amazing Home " I Smiled . " Took Me Years To Get It Like This . I Did It All On My On " She Spoke Looking Around .

" I Know Y'all Must Be Hungry ,That Was A Long Drive So Come On I'll Make You SomeThing To Eat " She Spoke Ushering Us Out The Room .