Chapter 10

A/N: First of all... I AM SO SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT!!! It's been months since I updated and I truly do feel bad for that. Without a further a do, here's a long recap and Chapter 10!!

Recap: During The 1975's first gig ever, Matt found Savannah with another guy. Everything went downhill from there. Sav lost her job as a model, a place to stay in, and all her fame. She got her own apartment, a job in Starbucks, and a friend in the way. While working, a new and "improved" (not) Chachi comes in with Matt by her side, as she insults Sav. After they left, Sav passed out.

Chapter 10
*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Where am I?

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Is this heaven? As I tried to make a move, all I did was flinch.

"Savannah?" Someone called out, coming fast towards me. I tried to open my eyes, but I was blinded by the light. I shut it fast close again as my head began to ache.

"Savannah, just stay there. I'll call the doctor," the voice said. His footsteps started to fade away, as he called out to the doctor.

After a few moments, he came back by my side, holding my hand. Was it Matt? I tried opening my eyes again. As soon as I saw who was in front of me, I wanted to just stab myself for even expecting him to be here.

Dave's eyes were filled with worry as he scanned my face. I tried to ask him why I was here, but all that came out was a simple grunt, along with an aching throat.

"Shhhh... It's gonna be okay," he assured me, "The doctor's on his way."

A few moments later, a doctor and a bunch of nurses came rushing in, kicking Dave out of the room.

"Sweetie, you're just gonna be fine. Just breathe and listen to us," a nurse said. I slowly nodded, trying not to worsen my headache.

"You're current condition has worsened and you have to avoid stress as much as possible. We don't want to lose you, alright darling?"

I nodded once again.

----

After a few check-ups, they gave us a thumbs up, allowing us to leave the white room. Dave carefully walked to his car, and I was pretty sure we looked like siblings or something. The drive back to the apartment was quiet; just a few questions on the way.

As we finally stopped, Dave turned to look at me.

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright by yourself?"

"Of course, Dave. You don't have to worry about me. I'm not a baby."

He put his hands up in surrender with a chuckle.

"I just wanted to remind you that you're going back to school tomorrow, if that's okay with you."

School; what a fucking hell hole. Not only am I gonna see Chachi, but the guy who broke my heart as well.

"Okay," I answered Dave. "I'll see you at work tomorrow!"

Dave smiled showing off his dimples once again and hugged me goodbye.

----

The annoying beeping sounds, blaring out of my alarm clock, just woke up the devil in me. I hold my fist up, and slammed it down the clock, which thankfully stopped.