Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We kissed. I can't fucking believe we kissed.

What if we break up and all of the years that our friendship had will just disappear?

I can't let this happen. It's all happening too fast. I haven't even told him my deepest darkest secret.

I'll just let him realize that he doesn't like me that way.

Today's Saturday, the day after the date. I have to avoid him, but it's pretty hard to avoid him when you live in the same household.

My ringtone blocked my thoughts, letting me know that someone was calling me.

Me: Hello?

Manager: Hey Savannah! I have good news for you!

Me: Good Morning Janella! What is it?

Manager: You have 2 photo shoots this weekend. Today and Tomorrow. Is it okay?

Me: Great! Yes it is okay! Actually it's better than okay!

Manager: Okay, great! Your shoot's at 10 am today and tomorrow until 5 pm.

Me: Sure! Bye!

Manager: See ya!

*click*

Now, I can avoid Matty.

It's currently 8 am and I have to get ready.

-------------------

Even if I was wearing lingerie,

All I could think about was Matty. I didn't even hear anything the photographer said. I wasn't even aware of the time.

As I got home, Matt wasn't there. He left a note saying that he was in Adam's house.

I was glad that I got through the first day of avoiding him.

Now, I have tomorrow to worry about.

------------------------

Same thing happened except, I had encounters with Matt.

I was gonna get breakfast but then Matt was there.

He asked me to join him, but I said that I wasn't hungry. So I ran upstairs and left the house for the shoot.

He stopped by the shoot, while I was having my makeup done. I told the guards to tell him that I was busy, which I never did before. I always let him in my shoots.

On my way home, I passed Mcdonald's to eat dinner, so that I could just avoid Matt for dinner. I had chicken nuggets to keep me occupied.

But when I got home, I slowly went up the stairs, making sure that I wasn't making any noise, but Matt was waiting inside my room.

Here goes nothing.

"Sav, you've been acting weird lately. Did I do anything wrong?" He sighed.

I tried to stall by walking to my book shelf and bringing out books.

"It's not you, it's me," I started with the overused line.

I refused to look at him, knowing that if I did, I wouldn't be able to do it.

"I mean I'm sorry for ignoring you and stuff, but I can't but think that maybe we weren't meant to be together. It's not like I don't like you, because believe me, I do a lot.

"A hundred of what ifs hit me like a train, okay? What if we break up and our entire friendship's never the same again?" I rambled.

"I can't live with that Matty, I just can't"

I looked into his eyes. His eyes were full of sadness. When he stood up, I thought he was gonna leave,but then he hugged me. Both of us bursting in tears.

"Even though I'm not happy with your decision, I'll still respect it. As long as I'm around you, I'll be happy," he whispered, kissing my forehead after.

We stood there hugging each other for God knows how long.

We broke apart and smiled at each other and went our separate ways, and by separate ways, I mean separate rooms.

I just can't live without him, I just can't.

I am doing the right thing, right?

----------------

A/N: Poor Matty! first of all don't hate Savannah, second of all don't hate me please.

I know it's weird, but you guys are gonna get there.

Anyway, please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE

And please read my new book, Across the Universe. It's a Luke Hemmings fanfic, btw.

I have another too, it's called Last Night and it's for Calum Hood this time.

Anyway,

Love Ya Dudes!

Cowabunga lol! Hahaha!