Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Savannah's POV

I feel like a princess. First of all, we rode a limo, like where did that come from? Then he took me to a picnic in the park with candles around. Then he led me to a horse carriage and we rode it, he even allowed me to smoke while riding it, which was really amazing. For the first time in years, I felt something jittery in my stomach. Maybe I was hungry.

Matt was really something. He wasn't really a player, but he wasn't much a of a one woman man. There was something about him that was really off. Even though we've known each other for years, I can't seem to pin point what it is.

It's gotta be a dare. It just has to. Now, we're on our way somewhere and I'm don't know where cause I can't see anything. He made me put on a blind fold.

"Matt, is this the part where you tell me that you just befriended me to just murder me in the end. I have a feeling that it is and that we're going to the woods," I muttered.

He laughed, which sounds amazing to my ears. What? I'm turning into a girl, wait I am a girl.

"You're right about one thing, that's for sure," he answered with a smirk.

How did I know that he was smirking?

I could hear the smirk through his voice.

"Which one is it?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," he happily replied.

What is it with him and that line? That's like the 10th time he said that today. I'm starting to get a little worried.

"Matt?"

"Yes?"

"If I'm gonna die today, tell Luke Hemmings I loved him."

He scoffed, "I won't do that. I'll tell him that you loved me because I'm obviously better looking that him."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, babe."

Why Luke Hemmings? Because he is a little piece of heaven brought to us, humans. Am I right, ladies or am I right?

Matt's cute though. Even though he's my best friend, I still think he's hot. He's Matt Healy for God's sake! Everybody wants a piece of him.

The carriage finally came into a halt. He helped me down the carriage, but didn't take my blind fold off.

I could hear the branches under my feet, so I got my answer. I was in the woods.

He asked me to stop and stay right there. He let go of me and went somewhere.

"Sav, take your blindfold off," he said loudly. He sounded far, but not too far.

I took my blindfold off and what I saw was light.

Fireflies were everywhere, it was beautiful.

When my sight finally landed in front of me. I noticed that Matt wasn't alone. He was with George, Adam, and Ross. The other bad boys of the school. They all had their own instrument.

"Hi, we're The 1975 and this is Robbers," Matt said to his mic.

George counted off.

She had a face straight outta magazine

God only knows but you'll never leave her

Her balaclava is starting to chafe

And when she gets his gun he's begging, "Babe, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay."

I'll give you one more time

We'll give you one more fight

Said one more line

Will I know you

Now if you never shoot, you'll never know

And if you never eat, you'll never grow

You've got a pretty kind of dirty face

And when she's leaving your home she's begging you, "Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay."

I'll give you one more time

We'll give you one more fight

Said one more line

Be a riot, cause I know you

Well, now that you've got your gun

It's much harder now the police have come

Now I'll shoot him if it's what you ask

But if you just take off your mask

You find out everything's gone wrong.

Now everybody's dead

And they're driving past my old school

He's got his gun, he's got his suit on

She says, "Babe, you look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool

You look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool, cool."

To say that I was amazed was an understatement. They were so good!

I slowly clapped for them, which they didn't expect me to do cause as soon as I started clapping, they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me with open mouths. Which made me giggle. Yes, I said giggle.

After getting over his initial shock, Matty made his way to me.

"Did you like it?" He asked quietly. He looked like a little kid asking his mom of he liked the gift he gave her.

"No," I replied keeping a straight face. He then pouted, which I admit was really cute.

"I loved it," I continued, breaking out into a smile.

He then hugged me and kissed my cheek. And I just giggled again.

"This is the best night of my life," he said, looking into my eyes.

"Me too, me too," I admitted.

What we did next was something completely unexpected.

We kissed.

---------------------------

A/N: Wassup!! Hahaha! What do you think? They finally kissed!

Just in case you forgot the cast, here it is:

Kaya Scodelario - Savannah Williams

Matt Healy - Matt Healy

George Daniel - George Daniel

Adam Hann - Adam Hann

Ross Macdonald - Ross Macdonald

Chachi Gonzales - Chachi

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

I can't believe that this hit 1k hits! I know it's not much, but it's enough for me. Being a horrible writer, I am really surprised! Thank you so much!!

I love you guys so much!

I cannot thank you guys enough!!

If you love 5sos or if you love music, please check out my new book, Across The Universe // lh

Anyway, school's about to start and I'm writing as much as I can.

Love ya, dudes!!