Clueless

Chapter 1

Savannah Williams is not your average girl. She's a girl without a care in the world. Inside the bad ass image, is a heart of gold. She just doesn't know it.

Matt Healy is the typical bad boy, from the leather jacket to the attitude. He's actually a sweetheart when one particular girl talks to him. He just doesn't know it.

They have almost everything in common. They're both rebels.

--------------------------

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ughh!! It's that fucking alarm clock again! I tried to drown out the sound by covering my head with my pillow but let's just say karma was never on my side. I gave up and threw the clock right across the room. I do not want to face reality right now. It's like the tenth school i got in to this year. But, I can't just change my reputation. I was known as the bad ass. Not to be modest, but guys practically drooled over me and girls hated me. I may not be the perfect daughter a mother would want, but i didn't need to be good because i didn't have a mother. In fact, I'm an orphan. I know it's sad but I'm used to it.

I guess you're wondering who was taking care of me right now, well practically my best friend. Who's my best friend. He's practically the perfect guy for me, but we've never seen each other as more than friends. It's a good thing that his parents loved me like their own. I loved them too. Well anyway, what's the bad boy's name? Matt. Matt always stayed by my side. He would move schools if I got expelled, and I would do the same if he was in my position.

I jumped out of the extremely comfy bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the warm water massage my body. But unfornatunately, everything comes to an end. Just a few more minutes please. I hummed the 1975's Chocolate. Then suddenly, the shower curtain was pulled open, exposing my naked body. There stood Matt.

"Van, can you please hurry up!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs with close eyes, making him look like a kid. Of course, being a bad ass, I ignored him and enjoyed the warm water. He opened his eyes and noticed I was naked and shamelessly eyed me up and down.

"Perks of being a Victoria's Secret Model's best friend," he said staring off somewhere. I laughed at his childishness and pushed him out of the bathroom. Guys these days.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked out of the door, going straight to my closet. Being a Victoria's Secret Model had a lot of perks. First, is the free lingerie. Second, is the fame. And third, is the confidence. I chose a red bra with a matching underwear and slipped them in, letting my towel go. I took my time looking for an outfit, it's hard to be a girl, you know. I finally found what i was looking for: a white crop top that clung to my curves like second skin, leather shorts, black combat boots, and my signature leather jacket.

As soon as I finished my makeup, I ran downstairs and was greeted by the best fragrance in the world, Bacon. I was hypnotized by it that it practically controlled me. I bet I looked like a weirdo.

"You look like a weirdo, by the way," Matt interrupted my dreamy state.

"You do too," I backfired. He shrugged like it was nothing and hooked his arm through mine. Together, we walked to the dining room.

"Good morning, kids!" Mary and Rober, Matt's parents greeted us.

"Good morning," we both replied.

~~~

Breakfast was a blur. It was basically just the usual talk. Soon enough, we had to leave for school. We hopped on his motorcycle and drove off. As soon as we arrived school, we got a lot of stares. Knowing us, we just smirked and walked to the principal's office. We stopped in front of the secretary, who didn't even notice that we were there. Again, we smirked and we both banged the table, which made the girl screech.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We didn't know that you were gonna be scared," I said acting innocent.

"It's just that we're new here," Matt said, following my lead.

As soon as the secretary saw us, she opened her mouth and closed it, repeating it for a few times. She looked like a fish out of water. We were used to this reaction. He was a Calvin Klein model and the 1975's singer and I was a Victoria Secret model. What do you expect?

" You must be Savannah Williams and Matthew Healy," she said. "Here are the stuff you need for the rest of the day."

We got them and left without a word. It's a good thing they chose to put our lockers beside each other.

"What's your first subject?" He asked.

"Art."

"I guess we'll walk together."

"Yeah, I guess we will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Greetings Earthlings! May the force be with you! I know this chapter's really sucky and short, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please please please give me suggestions. Thanks guys! Please vote, share, and comment. Love you guys!! Peace out!