Episode 27: Hellfire

            “Bring him back now,” demanded Angela.

            “Hmmm make me,” he said, lifting up his hands and sending the fire that turned black around the girls, trapping them. “M’as!” called out Trista, creating a barrier for them as the black fire intensified around them. They looked up, seeing Zac who was now Hellfire levitating above them, placing his hands in front of him and said, “Mystery Nine.” Nine black fireballs surrounded his hands as he sent every one at the girls. Trista stretched her hands up and said, “L’ash.” A shield appeared in front of the barrier as the nine black fireballs bounced off of it and went straight at Hellfire. His eyes narrowed as he dodged every one of them. He punched his fist up in the air as the black fire that surrounded the girls raised up above them and came crashing down, breaking the barrier.

            “Do you really think you can stop the fires from hell itself?” he asked while vanishing.

            “Okay, I’m officially pissed off…we seriously need to do something about this whole attacking fight thing because my body can’t take to more damage,” stressed Jenna.

            “Yeah…Trista you alright?” asked Angela.

            “Yes, but double spelling so not worth it unleash you got the strength for it,” she said.

            “We have to find him…we have to bring Zac back,” said Angela.

            “If there still Zac left in there,” said Jenna.

            “What are you talking about?” asked Angela.

            “The fires from hell itself, you really don’t think Zac who is still mortal or at least half will last in that demons body,” explained Jenna.

            “That’s not a demons body, it’s my brother’s and I will do whatever it takes to free him,” she said. They walked back to Trista’s car and headed for the Magick Store hoping that Leonn’e have some kind of counter spell.

            “You got to be kidding me,” said Trista, pulling up to the building.

            “Closed…what the hell that means?” asked Angela.

            “It means Leon is a no show, as in he can’t help us…he’s not here,” said Jenna.

            “We can’t free him ourselves,” said Angela.

            “Who says…we’re witches remember,” said Trista.

            “Do you really think a little wishcraft is strong enough against the fires of hell?” asked Angela.

            “Maybe not one wish, but three should do it,” said Jenna with a smile of confidence.

            “We don’t know where this boy is,” said Trista.

            “I might,” said Angela, stepping out of the car, walking up to a hotdog stand. She came back with some water and poured it on the ground.

            “Wow…good waste of a dollar,” joked Jenna.

            “Just watch and hope he’s somewhere near water of some sort,” said Angela.

            “You can’t do…this in front of people,” said Trista.

            “Then cover me,” suggested Angela. Jenna and Trista stood by Angela’s side, trying to block the puddle.

            “I need you here, I need you now, show me were Hellfire is, so we can hunt him down,” cast Angela.

            “Did that even rhyme?” whispered Jenna.

            “Shhh,” said Trista. They saw Hellfire floating around the broken wall Blizzard slammed into. A piece of Blizzard’s armor must have fell off and melted.

            “What is he doing?” asked Jenna.

            “Looking for Blizzard…sooo wants a rematch,” answered Trista.

            “Let’s move out ‘cause it is on,” said Angela.