Episode 21: Azulu Tribe

            “What you mean…poison?” asked Jenna.

            “Whatever it is, the green stuff is attacking the Crystal Heart,” explained Trista as her eyes flashed back to normal.

            The ambulance came rushing through while the principle told everyone to go home. The girls took Trista’s car down to the Magick Store, but Zac wanted to walk there just to clear his head a little. He felt unbalance and unfocused for some odd reason. This all started with those people dancing and the fire surrounded by weird rocks. He ran his fingers up his hair when all of a sudden he sensed someone following him. Zac turned around demanding the person to show itself when a guy finally stepped up.

            “Travis?”

            “Yeeeaah, you caught me,” he said.

            “What are you doing?” asked Zac.

            “Because of what happened back at the school I kinda missed my ride and then I saw you so I was hoping you would have led me to familiar territory,” explained Travis

            “You could have asked?” said Zac.

            “True, but it would help if I knew what your name was,” said Travis

            “Ah, Zac…without the K…I’m special,” he joked. They started walking and talking together.

            “Aren’t we all? I mean Ka’Harris…what the hell is that?” laughed Travis. Zac couldn’t help but laugh too because it was true.

            “I’m by the newly built law firm,” said Travis

            “Oh yeah, I know where that is,” said Zac. They talked for a little bit more before arriving at Travis’s house.

            “Well here it is,” he said.

            “Nice, but I gotta be somewhere so I catch you later at school,” said Zac.

            “Dat what’s sup,” said Travis as he shook Zac’s hand. When their hands touch a sudden electrical shock sparked as they pulled away from each other.

            “Did you shock me?” asked Zac.

            “More like did you burn me,” said Travis shaking his own hand, cooling it off. They said their goodbyes as Zac ran to the Magick Store noticing that he was running late.

            In the back of the store there was a grass field specifically made for their training. To Zac, the place was okay, big enough to a certain point.

            “Nice of you to join us Zac,” said Leonn’e.

            “Yeah—yeah,” said Zac who stood next to Trista.

            “We just explained what happened at school today,” said Angela.

            “Something troubling you Zac?” asked Leonn’e.

            “On the beach I saw these people doing a weird dance around a fire that was surrounded by weird shaped rocks,” explained Zac.

            “When was this?” asked Angela.

            “Never mind that,” said Zac.

            “From what you guys are telling me, it sounds like the Azulu Tribe,” said Leonn’e.

            “Azulu Tribe?” said Trista.

            “The Azulu Tribe is a race of people who spiritually worships their fire god Hellion. Hellion uses the power of the dark side of the fire to his advantage. Along with their chants the Azulu Tribe have a specialty attack called the ‘Poison Arrow’. The poison from the arrow travels in you and attacks your Crystal Heart directly, poisoning it to death,” explained Leonn’e. Zac started to wonder if the thing he saw in the fire was actually Hellion.

            “If the Azulu Tribe made an appearance then it isn’t a good sign as they have an alliance with Kibosh,” said Leonn’e.

            “Wait back it up…the Azulu Tribe is allied with Kibosh and her Illuminati Guild?” asked Jenna.

            “Yes…unlike the Witch Stalker who consider Kibosh an enemy, the tribe on the other hand, sees Kibosh as an ally with benefits, but enough about this for it is time for your training,” said Leonn’e.