Episode 25: From the Inisde

Episode 25: From the Inside

            “Hey, where’s that dude?” asked Jenna. Zac looked around, but Travis was gone. The gang made it to Trista’s car and drove off home.

            Zac and Angela entered into their house…tired, beaten, and drained as they went upstairs for bed. Zac crashed on his bed, unable to move from the stress he inflicted on his body from the fight. He started to drift off; unable to keep his eyes open any longer. His body started to twitch, unable to stay still. His body began to move rapidly in his bed as if time was speeding up. His eyes flashed open, glowing as he traveled inside what seemed like a vision.

            He was back at the beach, alone and powerless. In front of him was the campfire as the Azulu Tribe danced around it. They moved fast and then started to slow down and then started back up again, only to slow down again. They repeated this pattern, lifting their hands in the air and back down, each stomp telling a story. The fire, ever so close as it called out his name. Zac reached out, not able to control his action anymore as the flame intertwined with his body, seeing a demonic masked face, causing him to wake up from the nightmare. Zac wiped the sweat from his face seeing that it was morning.

            On Nadir, Kibosh stood before Valora the dominatrix and Blizzard as he said,

            “Give me another chance, I can take them.”

            “Silence. If it weren’t for your armor protecting you, you would have died today. No more fighting for you for a while,” she said.

            “NO!” he shouted.

            “You dare talk back,” she said as her hand started to glow. Blizzard eyes started to strain, feeling his body getting heavier and heavier as he came crashing down to the ground from the pressure.

            “You swore you allegiance to me if I didn’t take your Crystal Heart and I stand by that oath. Defy me or betray me, either way you will die,” she said, lowering her hand as the pressure went away.

            “Valora, go with Scorpio and see to it that I get at least one Crystal Heart.”

            “Yes Enchantress,” said Valora as Kibosh disappeared into the shadows. Valora smiled and took out her whip and cracked it on Blizzard’s back as he screamed in pain.

            “You idiot, she has elemental ability over gravity…there is no way you can out match her and you dare to question her actions,” she said, walking away.