THING 28 : SECOND BATTLE

The scythe turned into a purple tornado, encircled Kris inside. The blue boy and the maroon stared on the tornado, and Lean smirked to it. Slowly, the tornado gone, revealing the same figure in the bedroom's window before : The black girl with a red eyes.

"Oh no."

"Yo, this is creepy. I'm really scared with Kris now."

"VALT AOI, AIGA AKABA AND KORYU DRUM. You guys will die here, forever!" The girl spoke up. Lean glanced at Kris that turned into that demon, meanwhile the blue boy stared at Lean.

"My perfect time," the blue boy, running to Lean as he stabbed Lean in the heart. Lean's eyes widened, feel in pain. Slowly, that widened eyes following with a screaming from Kris . . . or the demon.

The blue boy glanced at Kris a sec as he pulled his sword from Lean. Blood exploded and filled Lean's clothes. Kris' screamed turned into a wild laughed as she saw the blood dropped to the floor. The yellow boy came, passing the demon even it has a distance for them. The demon glanced at him as she teleported perfectly behind the boy, suffocating the yellow boy on his neck.

"Leave him alone, you demon!" The maroon boy raised up his sword, pointing to the demon.

"Hey! Hand off from that boy, now!" The blue boy walked to the demon without any doubt and fear crossed his mind. The demon threw and released her hand from the yellow boy, the yellow boy fell as he was catching the air. The blue boy came, placing his hand to the yellow's shoulder.

"You okay, Drum?" said the maroon boy, walking toward them.

"I'm okay."

Suddenly, the demon laughed, the craziest laughed that she ever make. She raised her right hand to the air, saying something that Valt and the other couldn't understand. They just stared at each other and back to the demon. A wild wind quickly joined them, mixed up with the dust. The dust was like so crazy and small, but it was so much. It blurred their vision to see the girl.

And suddenly . . .

When the dust were gone and the wind stopped blew them up, they couldn't see the demon. From the spot she suffocated Drum until she raised her hand, she suddenly gone. They stood up, helping each other to stood up.

"Good night."

"Aiga! Watch out!"

The girl swung her scythe, wanting Aiga's neck to cut. The maroon boy closed his eyes, clenching his hand and the sword. He couldn't do anything, he just stood there cus the girl perfectly behind the maroon boy.

"You fool, Kristina. You fool," suddenly the red resonance of Aiga, showing up into a shield-shaped and protecting him from the sycthe attack. The sycthe and the girl flew into the air and hit the door to the downstairs. The door opened widely, huge sound of hitting and falling could be hear.

"Aiga! You okay!?"

"Aiga!"

The maroon looked to the boys that in front of him. He nodded in response, following by a relief sighed from the boys.

"What just happened actually?"

"I dunno, but when I closed my eyes, I heard Achilles talked to the demon."

"What did he said?"

"Saying Kris is a fool. And then, I even dunno how can I he saved me."

The screaming of Kris back again, a steps could be hear in the ears. Suddenly, Naru, Shasa appeared beside of them.

"YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO KILL ME, LEGENDS?"

"MY BROTHER SHOULD BE DIE."

"VALT AND DRUM SHOULD BE VANISH, NOW."