THING 5 : DARK ROOM

Three humans that on dark and cold room feels like they were passed out or died. Valt Aoi leaned against the wall in the corner, Aiga Akaba laid peacefully in the couch that already old and broken meanwhile, Drum Koryu laid on the floor. The light of night that crossed the window which full of woods that stick on it, shining Drum's face.

"Caank! Caank!"

Even the crow's voice were so far from this room. Slowly the couch was shaking, couldn't hold Aiga's weight. The couch couldn't hold it again instead, it collapsed as Aiga feel to the floor hardly. Aiga's sound of falling followed with his screamed that making Valt and Drum following his screamed.

"AAAAHHHHH!"

"GAH! WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"GO AWAY YOU MONSTER!"

Valt that the one stood up and readied to run away instead, stopped, seeing his one friend that was woke up from his passed out in the floor, and one again that having an usual of falling position. Head on the legs, feels like he was hugging his legs and knees.

"Pfttt, hahahahaha!" laughed Drum as he pointed his index to Aiga. Valt about to joining the laughed too but, they quickly heard a knock on the door that kinda far from them. The door was black, cause they couldn't see it. The only light on this room just the window, which the woods stick on it. Their eyes quickly leaned toward the door as Aiga slowly sat down. They just saw a white handle that turned into grey because the room isn't bright.

"Phi, Aiga, Heartz. You guys should check the boys if they still passed out or not," familiar voice that very annoying in their ears, entering the room. It was the girl's voice. The girl that makes all of their happy life became unusual life of them. First, if they were dead, why could they all come to this world again? Second, if they weren't dead, Valt and Drum should be on the street going to Aoi's Bakery and Aiga peacefully laid on his bed while staring at his bey.

"I guess, they still passed out, Madam. Because, moving their souls onto this world isn't easy, Madam," one familiar voice again, Aiga's voice. Valt and Drum quickly turned their head to Aiga who the one closing his mouth with both of his hands. Their sight back to the door's handle.

"Hmmm, that's right Akaba. I should make Achilles and Hades be more powerful and stronger," said the girl as a steps sound walking, slowly disappeared. But, Aiga and the other still silence because they knew that three guards still in front of the door.

"We should get going, Aiga Akaba," Phi finally spoke up and walking away. "We mustn't wait them to wake up. If we do, you guys can die waiting that pathetic victims."

"Phi being Phi," said Heartz walking, following Phi. The fake Aiga joined too. In a few seconds, their steps were completely gone. Aiga and Valt sighed in relief meanwhile, Drum still laughing nonsense. His eyes still caught on Aiga and quickly Aiga blushed, knowing what he was talking about.

"You're so heavy, Aiga. You should look where have you leans to," said Drum, making fun of it. He tried to hold his huge laugh because, he knew that the guards will knowing they already awoke. "Okay, okay, sorry." apologized Drum, as he wiped his tears away. Well, it's fun to laughed to people who was fell because their own clumsiness. But, we couldn't say that it was his clumsiness. It was an accident, but still fun to laughed at. And one sec later, a person that we laughed at, leaned a high-five on our cheek.

"Actually, what's going on with us?" asked Valt as he sat down beside Drum. Drum nodded as Aiga get closer to them, not to the old couch. "Did ya hear that Aiga's voice saying that moving their souls onto this world?" Valt said as they both nodded. Valt and Drum stared at Aiga that innocently dunno anything now.

"Hey, hey. Don't think you guys said that I'm the one out there. How it is possible?" said Aiga as he crossed his arms.

"No, I just remember something," said Valt as Drum and Aiga glanced at him, they raised their eyebrow.

"What is it?" asked both of them. Valt looked at Drum instead, making Drum kinda confused. He dunno anything about Beyblade, except . . . these day was bad for him. He had a nightmare that feels so real, meeting some psychopath girl that ruined the journey of Victories going to zoo and ruined Beybread party in Valt's house.

"Drum, you remember when we're in WBBA training place?" Valt said as Drum slowly nodded. "You said that you meet Aiga, right?"

"Oh yeah! I remember that! Aiga is crossed his arms same like him!" said Drum as he pointed Aiga that crossed his arms. Aiga quickly released it in response.

"Well, I didn't do anything actually. The last thing that I remember is I was talking with Achilles but, some girl messing up the kitchen instead, I went there and saw a psychopath girl," said Aiga as he leaned his hand to his pocket and let out Achilles. "And, she . . ." he took a deep breath and looking at Achilles as he continued, "She stabbed me," sighed Aiga as Drum and Valt nodding.

"Well, can say that we're same," said Valt, Aiga quickly leaning his head to him and shocked. His eyes widened as Valt shrugged his shoulders. Drum just took his buddy from his pocket and looking at him.

"Guys, should we get out now?" asked Drum as he put his buddy back to the pocket, wanted it to be safe. He stood up as he tip-toeing to the door that far from the couch. He about to laughed while he's passing the couch, but he hold it. He could die when Aiga heard it.

The nails and hammer were filled of blood and the hammer handle was separated with the the other part. So, he could see the iron part that covered of blood.

He grabbed the door handle as he moved it to the left, the door wasn't opened. He tried on more time, two times and he gave up. It locked.

"Oh man, this is locked," said Drum as Aiga and Valt stood up there. They just nodded as Valt walked toward him. When Valt saw the hammer, he stopped and bowing, looking at it. He grinned as he took it and leaned toward the window.

"What're you doing, Valt?" asked Aiga as Valt turned to him and grinned.

"Watch and learn," said Valt as he swung his hands that holding the iron part of the hammer and broke the woods which stick on the window. And, that's make a lot of sound. The window got broke too as he boldly broke the woods.

"Oh boy, that makes a lot of sound," muttered Drum while walking slowly to them. Aiga was crossed his arms again and Valt was expecting that the window is big enough to them. The red boy and yellow boy, not him.

"Can you guys get out from this window?" asked Valt as he cleaned the woods away and entered his head to the window. Well, not window. A hole. He looked down as he glanced at a roof top of another building. Not very high but sure, it was scary enough. He gets out his head from the hole as he glanced at them again.

"Two things. One, it's high to jump on. Two, it's crazy," said Valt as he raised his index and middle finger up, making 'two' sign on his hand. "And, let's check if you guys can pass the window and jump on."

"Let me try, Valt-senpai!" excited Drum as he raised his right hand to the air. Valt nodded as Drum walked toward the couch. He pushed the couch until the end of the wall. He then stood up in the couch as he entering his head. "Uh, guys. I think we... can't," said Drum as he took his head again and glanced at them.

"Of course, how can we escape in a small window huh?" said Aiga as he swung his head left to right. He walked toward the door as he looked around the room. He finally reached the door as he lifted his right foot. "One, two, three!" said Aiga as he kicked the door bravely like there was no psychopath girl behind that door. Plus, he didn't make it. "One, two, three!" he do that again more hard than before.

"I guess, escaping from the window is more useful than kicking the door," said Valt, teasing Aiga off from the distance. Drum just chuckled as his mouth make an 'O' shaped. He then patted Valt as Valt turned his head to him. "What is it, Drum?" asked Valt while his eyebrow raising up. Drum whispered to him as Valt grinned in response.

"That's a good idea, isn't it Valt-senpai?"

"Yeah, of course Drum. I like that idea."