THING 23 : GUILTY

"W-What i-is wr-wrong with me . . ."

"You killed them, Valt. Good job, sweetheart!" The magenta girl walked up behind as she placed his hand on the blue's shoulder. The blue boy quickly slapped her hand off from his shoulder.

"Get off from me, Kris," said our boy as he still held his knife on his hand. A tears, a painful tears slowly fell to the ground as he fell into his knees.

"Oh Valt, don't be so hard to yourself! You need to rest. Here, I give you a room key for a special bedroom! You already one of us!" The magenta girl lifted up our blue's hand as she put the key on his hand.

"I don't need your help!"

"Oh, honey. You really tired, aren't you? That's why you keep yell at me," the magenta girl smiled, looking at the boy happily.

The boy stood up, he still cried, a tears still fell to the ground. He leaned toward the downstairs, opening the door and closing it slowly. He still sobbed and really felt guilty, but there's useless. There's absolutely useless.

He wished that he and his friends could go back together, but this was happened. Even he can't went back again to his world, a cursed already on him. He just walked to the hallway hopelessly. The lights were covering all the hallway, it was so different like before.

He stopped, glancing at the door that beside him. It has written 'Special Room' in front of the door. He unlocked the room, opening the door. But he quickly took a quick breath as he saw so many black thing on the wall. It was like a shadow, a shadow that can got out from the wall.

He shut the door as he locked it again and ran nowhere.

He ran toward the ballroom as he opened the window, the curtains that Aiga and Drum pulled still there. But, when he opened it, he could stepped on the dirt. He stepped on the dirt.

He was on the outside.

He quickly ran as fast as he can, got out from that creepy building. The city was so bright but, there's no humans. It just him, the only human. The other were like a shadow that he saw before.

He kept running and running.

Until the rain was pouring. He stopped, as he realized that he was already on the cornet of the river. The river remembered him where he was training, he cried again so hard.

His eyes were filled with a tears, a painful tears. Tears that he never got before, this is the sadness tears on his life. He bent as he grabbed a rock, throwing it into the river.

He even can't spoke, he fell into his knees. He was completely speechless. He feels so guilty, he killed Drum. His good friend. That memories, that laughed, that resonance when battled. He can't feel it again.

"Please, get me out from this nightmare..."

He remembered the last laughed that Aiga and Drum makes, it just crossed his mind. If he wasn't turned off the flashlight, he still can heard their laughed, voice and that feeling.

The feeling of friendship.

"PLEASE! GET ME OUT FROM THIS!"

He completely wet because the rain, and he cried more loud than anything else. What will he do now? He just alone, he alone, completely alone.

"Did I . . . will always stay here . . . forever?"