THING 1 : AIRPORT

"Finally, they're coming!"

A young boy of average height that jumped happily in the airport. He has green eyes, blonde hair with a blue horn-shaped highlight on each side of his temple. He always waited for this moment that he met his parents in Japan. His uncle just sat in the chair meanwhile, he looked on his bey, dancing happily. His grinned couldn't disappeared on his mouth, until he heard someone's cried hysterical that echoed through the airport.

"Mommy, daddy ... where are you?"

He glanced at his uncle that playing his phone busily. He quickly ran toward that girl which his knees on his chest, hugging it tightly. That girl has black long hair that covered his hands and knees. She also used a long white dress that until his toe.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

He looked at the girl, hoping she was answered. But, she didn't answered or even looked on him. She just in position where she sat before, hugging his legs. Looking at her, he quickly shook her shoulder to tried to called her.

"Hello?"

"I WANT THEIR MEAT."

"What?"

That girl lifted her head as fast as possible, he took back his hand and stayed away from her. That girl has black eyes where there was no the white parts. She slowly smiling at Drum, wishing that Drum wouldn't ran away. After smiling, she cried. But her tears weren't an usual tears. Blood. It's a blood. That girl wasn't smiled again, instead she stood up, walking toward Drum. Drum who the one that stood up, stepping back from that girl until he fell because his clumsiness. He glanced at her that grinned to him.

"P-P-Pops!"

"Oh, you calling your uncle? Isn't he buying a food?"

"Wh-what!?"

Drum quickly swung his head and glanced where Pops was sat, but he couldn't see his face. That girl walked slowly meanwhile, Drum tried to crawled, running away. He placed his toes on the floor, pushed it until he stepped and ran away. He tried to catch his breath because he was so panicked met her. He just wanted to help, but he didn't got a good responded.

"You can't run from me."

The girl chased him more faster than him while holding a knife. The girl wasn't fell even her dress was so long. Drum finally stopped, there was no more way to escaped. He turned around as he looked at the girl placed the knife on her mouth. She let out her tongue and then putted the sharp-corner blade on the tongue. She walked slowly, slowly as Drum was so panicked.

"Drum! Don't panick!"

"Oh, who is it?"

Drum looked on his right pocket that shining bright. He leaned out his hand to the pocket and taking out his best buddy ever. Tempest Dragon. Dragon was shone so bright that making Drum kinda bit calm but, he sure still panicked.

"Wh-what do you mean, Dragon?"

"You must calm. She's-"

"STOP TALKING!"

The girl screamed, taking Drum's attention to her. Drum took a deep breath and then released it. He tried to calm because his buddy said it. It was so hard to calm while an unknown girl holding a knife in front of him trying to kill him. It was so hard to calm but, because his buddy said that, he would try it even it was impossible to do.

"Enough!"

The girl ran so fast as she stabbed Drum on the heart and she didn't released it. She pushed it harder and harder until a blood was coming like a rain. She let out his long crawls as he sliced Drum's mouth hardly. She laughed and laughed as she continued to pushed the knife until it was acrossing his back. She sliced again, again and again.

"Do you know what," said Drum while his eyes were closed, "It isn't effect to me. Not again and never," he pushed the girl as he took the knife that stuck on his heart boldly. He threw the knife away as he walked passing her that laid on the floor. Drum's left hand was clenched into a tight fist. He stopped as he wanted to leaned his hand in the girl face, punching her.

"Patient, Drum. Patient. It isn't mean again if you do that," said Dragon that he held on his right hand. He looked at him and suddenly started to sobbing. He couldn't hold his body as he fell in his knees.

"Why? Why would they do that to me? Why must I?"

"Drum, remember. Everything's gonna be alright. Let's meet your parents, be happy."

Drum took a deep breath as he said, "Okay, Dragon." He continue walked to where he and his uncle were sat. He just leaved the girl that laid on the floor hysterical. Drum didn't looked on her, he ambled calmly.

The girl quickly stood up with her long drees and her hair that covered her face again. She took a one step, two steps, three steps, four steps and five steps as she screamed horrifyingly. Drum quickly wiped his tears, putted Dragon on the floor and quickly leaned his hands on his ears. He closed it tightly because the girl could make him deaf.

"We always stay in your side, Drum. We would not let you anywhere. We always together. Hahahahaha!" said the girl as she turned into a dust that fell on the floor. Drum finally let down his hands instead, he took Dragon and dashed away from there.

"Drum! Where are you? Drum!"

"Honey! Where are you?"

"Drum!! My boy! Where are you!?"

"Mom! Dad!"

Drum dashed as he pushed the floor and flied, hugging his mom. "Oh, I miss you so much honey! Hey, I want to tell you something," said his mom as she released Drum's hugged. Drum raised his eyebrow, instead asking what is it.

"Your parents... will never come and hug you," she said.

"What do you mean, Mom? I just hug you."

"Because, we aren't your parents. We are..."

"My friends," the girl that has a long hair said. Drum quickly took a stepped back from them as he tried to calmed. But he couldn't. He dashed clueless where he wants to go. But whenever he go, they always with him. Always stayed and saw him running. He couldn't run.

"We always with you..."

"Always with you..."

"With you..."

"You..."

"Drum Koryu."

"Stop it!" screamed Drum as he closed his eyes as his hands leaned to his ears. "I don't want this happen again!" a tears came out quickly falling to his cheek. "Please... I'm....I'm....I'm scare-"

"Drum! Wake up! This is just a dream!"

"No, Dragon! This is real!"

"Wake up! This isn't real. Trust me!"

"NO! IT DOESN'T A DREAM, DRAGON!"

"Yes, honey. This isn't a dream. This is your true life, right?" a voice could be hear again entering his ears even it was already closed tight.

"Wake up!"

"I'll never wake up, Dragon," Drum said as he possessed with the woman's spirit. "You'll never see him again," the woman said using Drum's body. Drum threw Dragon to the floor as he stepped it hardly with the woman's power of spirits. Dragon broken onto a horrible pieces.