SEQUEL INFO

YEAH HEY HI HELLO. This is the last update for this story, I absolutely promise, but I just wanted to let all of you know that the sequel to this story, An Angel Wears Hightops, is now up on my profile for you guys to read :)

(Also, massive thanks to shamelessxx for helping out with the title!)

You guys are the best, for real :D

-Slone

UPDATE: Okay also, I got asked to post a character depscription list, so for those of you who're curious, here ya go:

Hartley Wolf: 5"8, blonde hair that reaches about half way down her back, pretty much has the body of a 12 year old boy. I tried too avoid too much description because I thought you guys might want to make up your own image of her, but this is what I went with.

Dallas Webb: 6"0, chin length messy black hair, icy blue eyes, wears a lot of band shirts and hoodies, has an ear piercing and a tattoo behind his ear. Birth name is Adrian Black, and he plays bass in a band with the Carr's.

Tristan Wilks: 6"2, longish light brown hair, chocolate coloured eyes, has lots of lean muscle from playing lacross.

Seth Wilks: 6"4, shaggy black hair that hangs in his eyes, same eye colour as Tristan, is the oldest in the Wilks family, followed by Tristan and then Grant.

Grant Wilks: 5"11, dyed blonde hair, brown eyes, goes out of his way to pick on Hartley whenever possible, enjoys making peoples lives miserable.

Lacey Carr: 5"9, very light blonde hair, nearly white, with a pink streak in it. Pale blue eyes and light freckles, looks almost identical to Quinn even though he's older. Idolizes her older brother, and plays drums in his band.

Quinn Carr: 6"2, the same description as Lacey pretty much, except, y'know, he's a guy.

Aubrey McBride: 5"8, long light brown hair, green eyes and freckles, very athletic and smart, but also very big on wearing leggings and big sweaters, and just other hipster things in general.

Sammy Thistlethwaite: 5"11, blonde with his hair always combed back neatly, blue eyes and baby faced, always very well dressed and just and all around sweetheart.