Chapter 17

Haileys POV

I woke up to people talking and camera snaps.

"She's waking up!" Someone yelled. I opened my eyes to see no one in my room except for Nash snoring right next to me.

I started to cuddle back into Nash's chest. Before you ask, no it's not weird because when we were younger we would always sleep with each other.

*flashback* (because idk what to write)

"Ahh!" I screamed waking up from my terrible nightmare. Nash barged into my room and saw that I looked terrified.

He didn't say anything. He just climbed into my bed and pulled me close to his chest.

"Shh... it's okay Hails. I'm right here," He said comforting me.

I calmed down and started to feel my eyes get heavy.

*end of flashback*

I started to smile at that memory. I just wish we were that close as before.

I began thinking of all of the precious memories we had until my phone kept ringing from all of the notifications.

I grabbed my phone from the little table and opened Instagram to see that I was tagged in 5 pictures.

I looked through them and saw that it was a picture of me and Nash cuddling together.

"Awe cutest twins ever!💕 @Haileygrier @nashgrier"

Was what the caption said.

Then I looked at the next picture which Hayes posted. It was the same picture, but had a different caption.

"Grier siblings, I feel left out tho😢 @haileygrier @nashgrier"

He would say that. I locked my phone and got out of Nash's grip so I could go downstairs. After about five minutes from trying I finally got out.

I walked down the stairs and saw that the boys were just on their phones. None of them acknowledged (vocab!) my presence until I threw a pillow at Shawn.

"Who threw that at me?" Shawn asked looking at the faces of the boys, but then looked up at me. "Oh, hi Hailey!"

All of the other boys turned around and saw me.

"What's up Hails?" Hayes asked.

"Oh you know 5 idiots broke into my room and took picture of me and Nash sleeping. No biggie."

"You saw?" Cam asked.

"Yeah. But we all have to admit that me and Nash are the cutest twins ever."

"Yeah, we really can't argue with that,"Carter said. They all murmured in agreement.

I went outside to the balcony to clean up the mess. But as I opened the door, I saw that it was spotlessly clean.

I went back inside and saw Cameron with a huge grin on his face acting like a little boy.

"Did you clean the balcony?" He nodded.

"Awe thanks Cam," I said hugging him.

Matthews POV

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Cameron and Hailey hugging. I coughed causing them to break their hug up.

"Oh, hey Matt!" Hailey said.

"Hi.." I said clearly annoyed.

I went over towards the couch and started to scroll through Instagram. I felt someone staring at me, so I looked up and saw the beautiful blue eyes I loved, looking straight at me.

"Are you okay? You seem kind of tense," She softly spoke.

Awe her voice is so fragile and adorable. If I can, I would listen to her voice all the time and I'll never get tired of it. Even though I'm only seventeen, I already know that I want to spend my entire life with her. I know that she is the love of my life.

"Matt?" I heard causing me to snap back to reality.

"Oh sorry. Yeah I'm fine now." I smiled. "So are you excited about MagCon tomorrow?"

"Yeah! But I don't want to see any of the other boys yet," she said sadly.

"Don't worry, I won't let them lay a hand on you at all."

"Thanks Matt." She smiled.

"Anything for you gorgeous."

Carter's POV (just because I need to make this chapter longer)

"Anything for you gorgeous." I heard Matt say.

I looked up and saw Matt and Hailey talking.

I'm never going to have a chance with Hailey. It's pretty obvious that she likes Matt more than me. Especially since what happened 4 years ago.

Flashback

I sat down on the grass along with the other boys in Nash's backyard. Since it is Summer, it was too hot to do anything at all.

So I went back inside to get some lemonade.

I heard footsteps running towards the kitchen.

"Carter hide!" Hailey yelled. We both hid in the closet that was right next to us. "Sorry Hayes wouldn't stop annoying me so I ran away from him." She explained.

"You don't have to apologize," I replied turning on the light. She nodded.

I stared at her beautiful, blue eyes and then her plump pink lips. I began to lean in and I kissed her. She didn't stop me, she just let it happen. I tried to pull her shirt up, but she finally stopped me.

"I'm so sorry," I said before running out of the closet and back to the backyard.

I can't believe I just tried to do that. Hailey most likely will hate me and not want to talk to me anymore.

End of flashback

Damn, was I a stupid thirteen year old. I practically was forcing her to kiss me back then.

She could've liked me, but then I had to ruin it.

Ughhhh stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Wait a minute. I have an idea. I can try asking her on a date during MagCon. I just hope she'll say yes.
==============
A/n: Okay I am so so so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. So I tried to make this chapter extra long.

5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter!

Who do you guys ship Hailey with?