Chapter 7

**Nash's POV

I was still in Hayes and Hailey's room. Hailey was on her phone, while Hayes was watching TV.

I was still happy that we made up. I really did miss her.

The past year has been insane without her. I regret everything I've done in the past.

My other half was finally with me again. Now I promise I'll protect her. I've put her through so much shit. I can't believe I actually did that to her though. But I-

"Nash lets go, I wanna get out of here." Hailey said distracting me from my thoughts. I looked up to see her and Hayes changed.

I got up and we left.

**Hailey's POV

We were finally leaving the hospital! Ugh I just hate hospitals. They just creep me out, like you never know there could be a murderer hiding there. Or the hospital could be haunted. It's just scary when you walk through a hospital at night, you never know what's gonna happen.

"Nash can I stay with Hails for the night?" Hayes asked distracting me from my random thoughts.

"Sure you need to spend time with her anyways."

"You know you can stay the night too right?" I asked.

"No it's fine."

"Pleaseee Nashy!" Hayes begged.

"Okay fine."

"Yay!" we said while Nash laughed at us.

Yay I get to spend time with my brothers. I really do wish Skylynn and Will were here too because I just want quality family time.

For the first time in forever I felt loved again.

A/N: Super short chapter. I promise I'll update tomorrow. So watch out for a new chapter.

I'm thinking about doing another story maybe 5sos/ One direction themed.

Please vote and comment! Make sure you subscribe to my channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSeLx_RF-9GKbIRS8MqEqVA