Chapter 14

Recap: I opened the door to my apartment to see...

Madison and Matt having an intense make out session.

What the fuck is that whore doing in my apartment.

I absolutely hated that bitch so much.

Flashback:

I was walking down the halls toward my locker to meet up with Andrea, Matt, and all my other friends.

All of a sudden someone pushed me on the ground.

"Ew watch where you're going Bailey!" I looked up to see Madison, the biggest slut in the school, standing there with her clique laughing at me.

"It's Hailey not Bailey," I said causing all the laughter to die down.

"What'd you say to me?"

"I said that my name is Hailey not Bailey." Everyone started saying 'ooh'.

"You should be careful, talking to me like that."

"I honestly don't care about your problems. So you can just walk away now. Bye-bye!" She rolled her eyes and sashayed away leaving her friends behind.

End of flashback

I let Carter in and slammed it really hard causing Matt and Madison to stop.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should ask you the same thing," she said.

"I asked you first, now answer the damn question."

"I'm visiting my boyfriend." She smirked. "Now why're you here?"

"I live here."

"Oh that explains all the crappy decorations." I just rolled my eyes.

"Who the fuck would date your ugly ass face?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're just a bitch who sucks way too many dicks. So if I were you leave or else I'll call the slutty cops to take you away." Carter and Matt Were trying so hard to hold back their laughs.

"Oh you wanna go?" She asked trying to be tough.

"Sure, but you'll lose in just five seconds." She jumped on me and started punching me. I flipped us around and started slapping her and pulled her hair off. Which actually was a weave!!

"My hair!" She whined.

"More like weave." I mumbled. She groaned in frustration and left.

"Watch your back bitch," She said as she walked pass me and slammed the door.

"What the hell was she doing here Matt?" I asked.

"You know how much Hailey hates Madison," Carter said.

"She apparently found me and started stalking me to see where I was. Then she was knocking on the door and came on to me. I tried pushing her off of me, but nothing was working. Oh and I'm not dating her at all, she's just making up lies!" Matt said in one breath.

"Wow, I always knew she was a huge stalker." Carter mumbled. Matthew and I started laughing so hard.

"As long as you aren't dating her then we won't have a problem." I said.

"I won't date her because I like someone else," Matt said looking straight at me.

"But bae what about me?" Carter whined causing me to laugh.

"I love you too." Carter had a huge grin on his face like he was a little kid who won a prize at a carnival game.

"Hey what about me?" I said acting like I was hurt.

"Nah we don't love you." They said at the same time.

"Well then. You guys can leave my apartment right now." I pointed at the door.

"Wait... no... we do love you I'm sorry Hailey." Matt pleaded.

"Okay I forgive you guys. Where are all the guys?" I said noticing that it was too quiet in the house.

"Nash, Cameron, and Shawn went to get food. Then Hayes is sleeping." Matt replied. I nodded and went into the guest room.

I looked on the bed to see a peaceful Hayes. Awe how cute!

Now time to wake him up.

I kept smacking him with a pillow until he finally woke up.

"Hailey what?" He groaned sitting up.

"Do you wanna film a video with me?"

"What video?"

"The messy sibling tag or the laugh challenge."

"Can we film both one for my channel and one for your channel?"

"Sure, lets go to target and get the pies!" I went downstairs with him trailing behind me.

"Bye we're going to target!" I yelled and left.

Matt's POV

It was just Carter and I in the apartment now. We were just filming vines the whole entire time.

"So you like Hailey?" Carter asked.

"Yeah. You like her too don't you?"

"I've liked her ever since we were in eighth grade." I nodded in response.

Everything was so awkward, we were just staring anywhere but each other.

The other boys came back in causing all the awkwardness to go away.

Thank god.

They brought in six bags of Taco Bell, three bags full of candy, and blankets.

A couple minutes later Hailey and Hayes came back with three bags full of pies and hot cheetos.

I'm in heaven.