Chapter 6

A/N: Well first off thank you for 200+ reads and 11 votes!!! Please vote!

I'm sorry for not updating, I didn't know what to write.

Anyways here's chapter 6!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Kian's POV

The rest of o2l and I were coming back from Chipotle (A/N Omg I love chipotle, chipotle is life) which was right across from the mall. As we were walking out, we heard a lot of sirens coming from the next street.

We decided to check out what happened.

I saw Jenn's car and it was wrecked.

No. No. No. Please don't tell me Andrea got hurt.

But I spoke too soon. I looked to the left and saw Andrea on a gurny.

I dropped to the ground and started bawling my eyes out. This can't be happening. I went towards the ambulance car.

"I'm sorry, but do you know her?" The nurse said.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend." I managed to say. The nurse nodded and let me in. We were now driving towards the hospital.

**Connor's POV

I was just standing there. I couldn't believe what happened.

My little sister (Hailey) might be in a coma. Why did this happen to her, Jenn, and Andrea.

I saw Jc walk over to the drunk driver.

"Marcus?" Ricky said. My jaw dropped to the ground.

"Marcus what the hell? You could've killed them!" I yelled.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking."Hesaid, wow someone seems sober now.

We decided to go to the hospital and make sure they were all right.

We all went in the car and drove to the hospital.

Hailey POV**

I woke up and noticed I was in a hospital bed.

Wait, what happened?

I looked to my left and saw Hayes unconscious.

All of a sudden people burst through the door.

"HAILEY!" They all screeched.

"I'm so glad my baby sister is okay." Connor and JC said at the same time.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where's Andrea?" I said.

"Umm... she passed away." Kian said sadly.

A/N did I scare you guys? No, okay.

"She's okay but has a couple broken bones though." Kian answered sadly.

Awe I feel so bad for KiKi. His girlfriend may not be out of the hospital for awhile. But luckily she's okay though.

"When am I getting out of here?"

"Later today." Trevor yelled causing Hayes to wake up.

"Haha okay I'm gonna get some sleep. So wake me up later." I said.

I was dreaming about Taylor Lautner and how he was literally about to kiss me until I woke up to yelling. Seriously? I was just getting to the best part of my dream. Ugh these bitches that woke me up better have a good explanation to why they were yelling.

"Dude shes fine, now shut up before you wake her up." A voice said.

"Okay, but I just care about her." said another voice.

I decided to open my eyes. I looked in front of me and saw Nash and Sam fighting.

"Well then why'd you bully her?" Sam asked thats when I decided to say something.

"Can you guys shut up please! I was having a dream about fucking Taylor Lautner about to kiss me and you two ruined it!" I yelled. They looked over to me and were taken back at my sudden outburst.

"Thank you. Sam stop blaming Nash. Nash stop fighting with Sam," I said as calm as possible.

There was an awkward silence and I didn't know what to say. Hayes was already awake just watching TV. While Nash was just standing there awkwardly and Sam was just giving a death glare to him.

"Sam can you please go outside for a second? I need to talk to Nash." Sam nodded and left.

"Hails, look I'm so sorry. I only started bullying you because I was always jealous of you. You were friends with every single person at school. I just couldn't take it anymore. I am so stupid for making-" While he was talking I started to get bored so I just cut him off.

"Nash I understand and I forgive you." I said with a smile on my face.

"My friends bully you and I know you aren't gonna forgive me but- wait you forgive me?" I nodded and he ran over to me and hugged me.

We heard sniffles and saw that Hayes was crying.

"That is the sweetest emotional moment ever." He said. We laughed and Nash gave him a hug.

I sighed. These are the things I loved about my brothers. I absolutely missed them especially Nash.

-----------------------------------------

Author's note: YAY I FINALLY UPDATED! BUT AWE THIS IS THE CUTEST CHAPTER EVER!!!

IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY MADE UP.

ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYEEE! ✌️ Ily GUYS SO MUCH💕