Chapter thirteen

“Soon I’m going to be running things.”

Blitz was talking a young female still wearing her catholic school skirt. Blitz knew the young girl from the neighborhood and knew she loved drug dealers, especially big time ones. Blitz had been running his mouth hard since Tamel gave him the word to hold the block down while he was away.

Blitz was really feeling himself and thinking like a boss dealer. He gave the words to the dealers like Tamel told him too but with a different spin. Blitz made it seem like there was more product coming when Tamel specifically told him that there was going to be a drought in the streets for some time.

Blitz had all the dealers report to him and his name was starting to get big. Now Blitz was partying and celebrating like he was a rock star. And the young philly named only in the hood as Juicee that was standing in front of him was definitely feeling his swagger.

“Yeah, I heard about you,” she smiled looking at Blitz all dreamy. “Is that your new Escalade over there?”

Blitz cocked his head to the side to look at the new Escalade he just brought. “Yep, that’s me.”

She smiled wider showing off her deep dimples that both had a piercing in the indent.

Blitz eyed her body in that school outfit and couldn’t wait to see if the story was true about her lips and her serious head game.

“You want to go for a ride?” Blitz asked already knowing the answer.

“Sure do, baby,” Juicee said licking her lips.

Blitz manhood was about to bust out of his Tru Religion jeans. He was about to escort to the massive truck when his cell phone rang. He pulled out his LG Touch phone and looked at the unlisted number. He knew it was Drama. He debated if he should answer or not and decided to just to be on the safe side.

Blitz opened the passenger side of the Escalade and let Juicee in. “Play with the radio. I’ll be right back.”

“Tell your other bitches you got a real bitch tonight,” Juicee giggled as she started playing with the radio dial on the dashboard.

Blitz nodded then closed the passenger side door. He answered the cell and walked away from the Escalade.

“Yeah,” Blitz answered.

“How’s the job working out?” Tamel said on the other end.

“Great,” Blitz said. “I talked all the employees. They really happy with the workload.”

“And the bonuses?” Tamel asked.

“Especially the bonuses,” Blitz said.

“Good, keep it up,” Tamel said. “I’ll be in touch.”

Click!

Blitz looked at the cell for a minute before putting it in his pocket.

Blitz walked up to the Escalade to see Juicee typing something in her Iphone 6. She smiled as she saw Blitz in the side door window.

Blitz got in the driver’s seat and put on his seatbelt. He looked at Juicee.

“Tell them other niggas you with a real nigga tonight,” Blitz winked.

Juicee winked back and licked her lips. “Already did, Big Daddy. Where are we going?”

“The Cheesecake Factory,” Juicee said. “I love their shit.”