24

Smut warning

Luke's POV.

A day spent cuddling with Michael and Logan is a day spent well.

I love how gentle Michael's voice is when he talks to me, and I love how gentle his touches are when he rubs my stomach. Shocks would run through my body every time his hand came in contact with my skin, just like the first day I realized I liked him. A year and a half later, I never would've thought we would be here. I thought I'd still be the secretly broken boy who tried making everyone happy.

"You're so beautiful." I heard Michael whisper into my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. I kept my eyes closed. Maybe he thought I was asleep.

"I love you, and everything about you. I love helping you get dressed in the morning. I love watching you put on that little bit of makeup you always use even though you don't need it. I love the few pounds you gained from having the baby. I love how you let me hold you, and ask me to sing to you. I love how you tease me, and then act like nothing happened. I love you so much." He whispered. Even though my eyes were closed, they were filling up with tears.

I felt a light peck under my ear, and I was surprised when he kept going. "I love how vocal you can be when we make love. I love how you kiss my neck, and lips, making me fall even more in love with you. I wanna claim you as mine forever one day. I wanna marry you someday." He whispered. I turned around, catching him off guard, and kissing his lips.

I let tears fall down my cheeks, and I kissed his harder with more passion, and more love. I pulled back, and placed my forehead on his.

"Were 19 Michael. People may say were too young, or were to stupid, but they can't tell us that we don't know what love is, because I know I found it when I found you." I whispered, quickly smashing my lips onto his again, and pulling on his hair. He hugged my waist tighter, moving his lips with mine faster. I began to grind down on his softly, moaning into his mouth. "The baby." He mumbled, pulling back. I nodded.

"My mums home. We can take him over there. Michael I wanna..." I whined, grabbing his hand to move it over my growing erection.

"You take Logan. I'll get everything ready. Are you sure you don't wanna wait for tonight?" He asked. I shook my head. "It doesn't have to be night time to make it special. Everything's clearer this way anyway." I said, and smiled at him, picking up Logan.

I walked from the bedroom, and out the front door.

I walked over to my house, and opened the door. I walked into the living room, and saw my mum sitting on the couch. I stayed behind the doorframe because I really don't want my mum to see my boner. "Mum?" I asked.

She turned around quickly, and smiled at me. "Can you please watch Logan for a few hours? Maybe set up the crib you had for Ben when he was a baby. You said it was in the attic." I said quickly.

She walked over to me. "Why? Are you going somewhere?" She asked. My face turned slightly paler. "Not exactly, but mum please." I pleaded, and she nodded, taking Logan. "Luke. Use protection this time." She said, and I blushed, nodding, and running out of the house. I ran back to Michael's house, and up the stairs. I started pulling my shirt off as I entered the room.

"Eager much?" Michael smirked, walking from the bathroom. I bit my lip, and looked at his toned stomach. He walked over to the windows, and closed the blinds. "Michael. I need you now." I whispered, pushing him down onto the bed. I attached my lips to his, and felt him roll us over. His lips went straight for my neck, and I felt him push down my sweatpants. I kicked them off of my legs, and did the same to him. He pulled the blankets up over us, and grind his hips down onto mine. I let a shaky breath leave my lips as he brought a feeling of euphoria over me. He continued a slow motion, until I just had to have him.

I pulled my own boxers down, and kicked them from my legs, and I quickly ripped his off too. I ran my hand over his member before he shook his head at me. "No touching." he whispered, kissing each one of my wrists as he placed them above my head.

I reached over to the table, and slid a condom over to us. I watched as he rolled it on, and squirt lube on his hands, stroking himself. He wiped his hand on the sheets, and placed one on each of my wrists, pinning me down. He gave me a chaste kiss on my lips before he started sucking on my neck. I let moans escape my mouth as they pleased.

"Whenever you're ready." He whispered, and I nodded. I spread my legs out on either side of him, making them come all the way up to my chest. I shivered once I felt his tip graze my entrance. "Babe. Is this gonna hurt you? I mean you just had a baby, and-" Michael started, but I shook my head, thrusting my hips up, and whimpering. He nodded, and held my wrists down tighter. I felt him push into me, and a long soft moan left my lips.

"You okay?" Michael asked. I nodded, gripping his shoulders once he let my hands go. "Luke. I dont know about this. Are you sure it not gonna hurt you?" He asked. I opened my eyes, and pulled him down closer to me. "Give me the best I've ever had, Michael. I need you so bad right now." I whimpered into his ear. He nodded, putting my hands back above my head, and pushed into me again. His lips connected with mine, and I moaned quietly into his mouth.

He started moving faster in me, and I loved how he had me pinned down. "M-M-Michael oh.." I whined. "Harder please." I moaned, closing my eyes. I felt his grip on me tighten as he switched positions making it easier for him. I spread my legs out further, and felt both his pace, and roughness increase. I gasped, and bit my lip, throwing my head back. I felt him hit my prostate, and I yelled out his name. "Louder baby. Louder." He groaned, going faster. I let out little high pitched yelps every time he hit that spot. "Michael! Uh!" I yelled, throwing my head back again, trying to arch my body up as he had my hands pinned down. "Faster please" I whimpered, and felt my eyes closing. He went as fast as I could, and i saw little drops of sweat start to form on his forehead.

He repeatedly hit the spot that made me cry out in please. "I'm g-g-gonna.." I whispered, feeling a familiar warmness in my stomach. "Me too. Can you hold it for a minute?" He asked, kissing my chest. "Y-Yes" I whispered again. He continued his sloppy, yet skillful, motions into me, and I felt myself coming undone. "Michael. Oh I need to.." I mumbled. "Okay. Look at me. Eyes open." He said, and I nodded, keeping my eyes on him, feeling an enormous wave of pleasure come over me. My jaw dropped slowly, and it seemed impossible for me to keep my eyes open. I came undone all over me and Michael's chest, letting out a high pitched cry. His groans filled the room along with my moans as he rode out our highs.

He pulled out slowly, and laid down beside me with his elbow propping him up, so he could look down at me. I brought my hand up, and traced his jaw line. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He said quietly, leaning down to give me a little kiss.

Once he propped himself back up, I placed a kiss on his bare chest, and smiled up at him. I looked back down, and pressed my forehead on his chest. He laid down, and pulled his arms around me, pulling the blanket up further on us. "That was the best." I whispered. "Oh really?" He asked, and smirked. I laughed quietly, and nodded, seeing him smile.

26 votes, 7 comments?