14

Luke's POV.

"I don't understand. Amanda told me to-"

"Yeah. I know what Amanda told you." He said, before slamming my back to the wall.

He pinned my hands above my head and I winced at his hard grip. He pressed his body to mine, and I gasped as his lips smashed into mine roughly. I arched my body forward, not wanting him to press hard on my stomach for the baby's sake.

I tried shaking my head, getting him off, but he was too rough. Every move I made hurt.

"I'm just helping a guy hang up posters. No big deal." I heard a voice say. Austin backed off of me, and I looked to my right, seeing Amanda there with her hands on her hips, and Michael standing next to her with his arms crossed.

"I-I d-didn't-"

"Remember when I said I was wrapped around your finger? Yeah well this is what I was talking about when I said you had the power to crush me in seconds. I just didn't think it would be this soon." He said, looking at me with a disappointed look on his face.

"Michael I promise I didn't-" I cut myself off. "You set me up!" I said, pointing to Amanda.

"What are you talking about, Luke?!" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Luke. Stop blaming her for stuff you did." Michael said, walking over to me, and grabbing my arm, pulling me further down the empty hallway.

"Michael. I didn't do it!" I said, feeling my eyes prick with tears.

Once we were out of sight, he let go of my arm.

"Is this kid even mine?" He asked.

"What?! Of course." I said quietly.

"Were having a kid, and you go cheat on me." He said, running his hand through his hair.

I placed my hand on his arm, but he pulled it away. "I didn't cheat on you I promise."

"You promise? How can you promise that when I just saw you?!" He said, raising his voice.

"Because you trust me?" I asked, feeling a tear fall down my cheek.

He sighed, shaking his head, and looking down.

"Go pick up Chloe. It's already 2:45. I'm just...I'm gonna go home." He said, turning and walking back down the hall.

"Wait Michael!" I yelled. I caught up to him, and saw the now crowded hallways.

We passed my locker, and he stopped at his.

"I only love you." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right. Seems like you'd spread your legs for anyone." He said, shutting his locker once he got his back pack.

I looked down, and felt a tear run down my cheek again. "Michael please believe me." I cried.

He shook his head, walked away from me, heading towards the exit.

I turned around, and saw peoples eyes on me.

I wiped my eyes, and ran towards the front doors, seeing Alex waiting for me in front of the school. I ran over to her, and she gasped, opening her arms for me.

"M-Michael hates me." I whispered, sobbing on her shoulder.

"Let's walk and talk. Were late." She said.

I nodded, and wiped my eyes with my hands, but it was no use.

"Amanda asked me to help austin put up posters, so I said yes. She told me to meet him in front of the cafeteria. I went there, and there weren't any posters to hang up. The guy slammed my back on the wall, and had a really hard grip on my wrists, and it hurt so bad. Then he kissed me really hard, and I couldn't move, and Amanda brought Michael over there. Then he accused me of cheating, and called me a slut, and everything just went downhill." I cried.

She held up my hand, and saw the bruises he left on my wrists, and the scratches my bracelets left from digging into my skin.

She sighed, and dropped my arm. "I'm sorry Luke."

"Were having a kid. This is the worst possible time for this to happen." I said quietly.

We waited at the end of the sidewalk in front of Chloe's school, and I saw her sitting on the grass with a teacher kneeling down next to her. She was the only one left. I saw her wipe off her face with her little hand, and I quickly ran over to her.

"Chloe. I'm so sorry were late." I said, picking her up.

"I was scared, Lukey. Why didn't you come get me?" She asked, and I wiped her tears off of her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. Me and Michael got into a little fight." I said, grabbing her pink lunchbox.

"Thank you for staying with her." I said, smiling at the teacher.

She nodded, and walked off into the building. We started walking back home when Chloe asked, "Why did you and Michael fight?" She asked.

"It's not important. But I do have something to tell you." I said.

She smiled. "What is it?"

"Did you know that I'm gonna have a baby?" I asked, and she looked at me.

"Can't girls only do that?"

"Well. Only some boys can. Not many." I said, and she nodded.

"So. I'm gonna have a baby brother?" She asked, and i giggled. "Not quite. You're gonna have a baby niece or nephew. We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet." I said.

I sat her down once we came to the driveway, and her and Alex ran into the house.

I ran up to my room, and stepped out on my balcony, and pulled on the peace tea can, making it hit Michael's window.

I waited a while, but the door finally opened.

"Hi." I said, and smiled at Michael.

He just blankly stared at me before holding up a pair of scissors he had in his hand, and cutting the string that connected the can on our window. He yanked the dented can off of his balcony, and threw it down, stomping on it.

I felt my body shaking, and I was a sobbing mess by the time he was done.

"Just give me a break." He finally said.

"A break? From what?"

"From you. From all of your drama. Luke. I can't help but feel like you just took advantage of me." He said.

I crossed my arms over my stomach. "Why would I do that? You're all I have." I cried.

"No. I'm not all you have. You obviously have Austin." He retorted.

"I've never even talked to austin before today!" I yelled.

"And how would I know that Luke?!" He yelled.

I shook my head. "Please don't take a break." I said.

"It would be better if I did." He sighed.

"No Michael. I don't want to be alone again. I need you."

"Need me for what?" He snapped.

"To tell me I'm beautiful. Make me fell better." I said just loud enough for him to hear.

"So you want me to feed you with lies?" He smirked.

I looked up at him, and that expression never left his face.

"I hate you, Luke." He mumbled, walking back inside, slamming the door.

13 votes and 3 comments?