IWCYIYF Part 21;

IWCYIYF Part 21;

My day got a whole let better as I heard Christian's voice over the phone.

"Hey...Cait..." He said, in a melancholy kind of way.

"What's up?" I asked, walking away from the three guys so I could have some privacy.

I heard a loud sigh over the phone before he started talking. "I'm just gonna say this as simple and quick as I can...Selena's pregant."

Shock ran through my body as he said those words...along with a billion and one questions.

Was it him that got her pregnant? When did she find out? How far along is she?

"Are you there?" He asked and I snapped back into reality.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and answered. "Uh...yeah, I'm just shocked."

"Yeah. So was I."

"It's not yours...is it Christian? It can't be...you guys practically just met!" My voice rose, causing a camera man next to me to give me a death glare.

"Caitlin, it is mine."

I took a deep breath in and looked for the nearest bench to sit on. When I found it, I continued deep breathing until Christian had to ask if I was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...wow. I can't believe it. You're barely 16 and she's 20...God Christian. Why?"

"I obviously can't take back that night or what happened, so can you please just accept it? I wish I could undo it as much as you, trust me." He assured me.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Did you tell mom and dad yet?"

He groaned. "No. They're not up yet. It's still 6:30AM over here."

"Well, you're on your own kid...I dunno what to tell you."

"Whatever. Thanks for the help." He said sarcastically and hung up.

I tucked my phone back into my pocket and walked over to the refreshments table. After pouring myself a glass of ice cold water, I was joined by Fredo who was reaching for a Lucky Charms cereal bar and apple juice.

"You seem stressed..." He stated after watching my trembling hand almost spill all the water out of my cup.

"I am."

Alfredo sat on a black comforter against the wall and patted for me to sit next to him. "Explain," He said after I was settled.

"I dunno..." My voice trailed off.

"You can't keep stuff bottled up inside like this...don't you wanna talk to someone about this?" He suggested.

"I guess..." I sighed and gulped some water. "Selena's pregnant."

At first Fredo's face was blank but it went from emotionless to shocked in a matter of seconds, and those seconds were crucial. He started mildly choking on his juice and after he caught his air...he still looked amazed.

"Wow." Seemed like all he could muster up to say.

I nodded. "Yup. And my 16 year old brother is the father."

"I assumed."

"I just don't know what to do anymore. All this shit with Justin's fans hating me and now Justin and Selena's fans are gonna hate my brother and I...and those two groups make up a large percentage of the population."

Alfredo's phone vibrated but he completely ignored it, his eyes never leaving mine. He didn't say much but I'm not sure he had to. His gaze was calming enough for me to believe, even if it was just for a few seconds, that everything would be alright.