IWCYIYF Part 4;

IWCYIYF Part 4;

After touring the house a billion more times that day, I'd showered and went to sleep in my fairytale bedroom.

I woke up the next day, to my phone, but not an alarm. It was to my ringtone.

"Hey, it's Caitlin," I answered in a sleepy voice, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Sleepyhead," The voice said. My mouth curled into a smile. Justin.

"It's only 10! I shouldn't be awake!" I whined, jokingly.

I could tell he was smiling on the other line, and I sat up on my bed, also smiling.

"So is Sleepyhead awake enough to hang in about 30? I took the day off to see you."

I smiled even bigger. "Sleepyhead is getting out of bed right now, and finding something to wear."

I could almost picture him rolling his eyes. "Clothes. Wear clothes, Cait. Actually..." His voice trailed and I laughed.

I fake laughed. "I have self respect, unlike..." I didn't wanna offend him by saying Selena.

"Anyways," He ignored me. "I'm coming over in a half hour whether or not your ready."

I laughed. "Bye Justin."

"Bye Cait."

I hit the end button and searched my closet for a perfect outfit.

I found a coral, ruffled tube top and white shorts to go with a brown braided belt and brown gladiator sandals. I put on simple diamond stud earring and a few white bangles.

I did my makeup, with all MAC, which I'd barely ever used before, shimmery smokey eye with natural lips and cheeks. I ran quickly over my hair with a flat iron, which barely needed it and sprayed on Noir Tease by VS when the P/A came on.

"Ms. Beadles, there's a visitor request. Mr. Bieber." Emma's voice lit up my room through speakers.

"Let him in." I yelled and the door to my room swung open.

Justin ran up to me and wrapped me in a huge hug.

"I missed you, Caitlin!" He yelled, still with his arms around me.

Please stay like that.

He eventually let go and looked me up and down.

"Damn, you grew up,"

"Is that a compliment?" I smirked.

He eyed me again. "You look good, so yes. Consider it a compliment. But the only one you're getting for a while."

I smiled. "I guess I'll cherish it."

"You have to compliment me now," He smirked.

I eyed him up and down. He had on a plaid button down shirt, dark jeans, and white stud Supras on. His green snapback brought out the green fleck in his eyes.

"Your eyes look nice with that hat," I offered a sly smile.

He playfully hit my back. "What kind of a compliment is that?" He mocked me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. You want a look around my house or not Bieber?"

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm Bieber now?"

"Would you rather me call you Manwhore?"

He broke out laughing and I watched him. "If I'm Manwhore then what are you?"

"I'm not the one dating Selena bitchy Gomez."

We both laughed for awhile and I took him out on the balcony. It was weird how I got butterflies around him, but I NEVER used to. It was a good kind of butterflies though.

He sat on one of the chairs and I sat on the other as we looked onto my front yard, just talking, catching up.

"How's work been?" I asked him.

He groaned a bit, talking about work, but I noticed he seemed more happy talking about his fans.

"They sure love you," I added sarcastically.

"Why?" He suddenly sounded concerned. "Do they send you hate too?"

"Too? Who else do they send hate to?"

"Every girl I talk to except Jazzy."

I looked down. "Don't you ever regret making it this big?"

He didn't even hesitate. "Yes, all the time. But then, I meet a fan, I read a comment that makes everything worth it. The feeling of making millions of people happy by opening my mouth and letting out a few notes overwhelms me and I want to do everything I can to feel like that all the time."

I was almost tearing up. Hearing him say that changed my opinoin on his fame.

"You know what?" I stood up, off the chair. "I haven't had breakfast. Let's go out somewhere."

He stood up, following me. "Did they ship your car yet?"

I nodded. "It's been here since last Thursday."

He tapped in a quick text and followed me out to the 5 car indoor garage. Emma handed me my keys & I told her I was going out.

"Have fun," She rose an eyebrow.

Justin, who was occupied by his phone, didn't notice what she'd said.

"I'm gonna get him back," I mouthed to Emma.

"I'm driving," Justin called out.

"No! It's my car!"

"How bad would it look if I, being the man here, made you drive," He argued.

"What if I wanna drive?" I smirked.

"That sucks dick," He smiled.

"Like Selena!"

He shot me a look and I laughed at my own joke, getting into the passenger seat.

I turned on the radio to a hit station that blared Boyfriend, while we sang along in girly voices, mocking himself. I smiled. The old Justin was back. Or maybe the REAL Justin had just never left.

Then I thought about the Jelena pictures I always saw.

Nevermind.

He drove to an IHOP, obviously knowing where the good places were. It was a Tuesday late morning so most fangirls were at school, it being only beginning May, so we'd be good.

We were seated, by an overly excited hostess, and we sat down across from each other, examining the menu.

"What's good here?" I wondered aloud, thinking he'd know.

"I get bacon, eggs, and pancakes," He responded.

I rolled my eyes. "Gosh, pig much?"

He laughed a bit. "Get the Cinnamon Swirl Toast. It's what Sel-my Mom always gets."

I rolled my eyes noticrably.

"Why do you hate Selena so much?" He rose his voice a bit.

I shrugged. "Why do you love her so much?"

"Have you ever even MET her?"

I shook my head in disgust. "I'd rather not."

Just then, none other than Selena Gomez walked in. Justin waved her over & she introduced herself, as Justin smirked.

Wow.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N- just a cute little chapter before the drama sets in haha. Enjoyyyyyyy! Alsooo vote this if you wish you had Caitlins closet! And comment on what YOUR favorite summer trend is & i can incorporate it into one of her outfits since im running out of ideas! :p. also, comment your favorite song on Believe too! Xoxox