IWCYIYF Part 3;

IWCYIYF Part 3;

I woke up the next week to my alarm clock blaring and looked around my empty room. The sun wasn't up yet which meant it was TOO early. All my drawers had been shipped to LA, and all my clothes, jewelery, shoes, and makeup was also waiting for me.

I got dressed in the outfit that was laid out for me, the only one still at this house. High waisted, light wash studded shorts, a graphic tied up shirt and neon yellow wedges.

I applied the bit of makeup that was laid out and took my hair out of the loose braid it was in to reveal smooth, beachy waves. I hairsprayed it a bit, gave myself a smooch from the mirror, and left the room.

My whole family, Mom, Dad & Christian were waiting for me in the living room.

"Did you pack your carry on?" My mom asked.

I nodded. "Yup." And ran back to my room, gathering everything that was left and throwing it in a large tote bag.

My mom and I walked around the house one more time, tearing up a bit, while Christian and Dad waiting in the car. We started the long drive to LA.

After about two hours of driving, the sun finally started to come up. It was about 5 am, and the sight was breathtaking as we passed through Arkansas, the forest roads gleaming with sunlight.

Christian popped in a CD at about that time and we listened to all the current hits on his mixtape he'd made, until we agreed we were hungry and stopped at a McDonalds.

(ok im just gonna skip the rest of the drive lol cuz its boring until they actually get INTO cali. Soooo yeah. Fast forward about a day and 6 hours.)

The sun was shining on our second day of traveling when we reach California. We stopped at a giftshop in West Covena and I got a cute keychain for my purse.

The rest of the drive consisted of eating snacks and blasting Lady Gaga until we pulled up into a glorious gated off driveway.

"We're here," My mom said excitedly as the car pulled up at a p/a system, like in the movies. My dad murmured something out the window and the gates were let open.

A beautiful mansion, like in the movies, was displayed before me. Christian's mouth was dropped open, and I was gasping.

"Oh my god, Mom!" I shouted. "This is gorgeous!"

We drove along a concrete path and pulled up to a beautiful house. The front yard was breathtaking, with bushes along the porch, bright green grass and daises and roses growing everywhere. Huge trees and a white fence surrounded the landscape.

"Close your mouth's, that's not attractive," My Dad joked as he parked the car in the, did I mention, PARKING LOT? Perfect for parties.

Anyways, as soon as the car stopped, I grabbed my carry on and ran inside, full speed, not bothering to wait for the others.

I stopped when I got to the winding staircase that led up to an overlooking balcony onto the foyer.

A lady approched me and took my carry on, leading me up the staircase. "Let me take you to your room," She smiled brightly. "I'm Emma, your maid. George, along with the rest of the staff, are in the living room, preparing for your family."

At the top of the staircase were 7 doors, all down a long, straight hallway, 3 on each side and one at the end. The doors were well spread apart, and it was almost hard to see to the end of the hallway. THATS how long it was.

She stood infront of the 2nd door on the left and started talking again.

"These rooms have hand sensors, place your hand up to the pad here," I followed her instructions, while she rapidly pushed buttons, assuming this room was mine.