IWCYIYF Part 2;

IWCYIYF PART 2;

My phone buzzed on my lap and I glanced down at it, notifying me of a retweet on my Twitter account. Another dumb Bieber fan account. Of course.

I had a burning desire to cuss them out, but Christian looking at me made me forget it.

"It's okay, Caitlin. They love you," He comforted me, referring to Justin's fangirls.

I growled. "I sure as heck don't love them...all they do is remind me..."

Christian wrapped a comforting arm around me.

Five years ago my life was perfect. Five year ago I didn't realize my life was perfect. Five years ago Justin Bieber was inlove with me.

My twitter got millions of mentions from Bieber fanpages, that tweeted me nice messages and followed me. Yeah it was nice, but every single icon of him, username, bio, all brought back memories.

The movie Christian and I had been watching together on the couch ended and I yawned.

"I'm gonna go to bed," I waved bye to Christian as he drifted asleep on the couch.

The next morning, I woke up at 10 and took a shower and got dressed. I slipped on a mini floral dress and a jean jacket over it, with lacy TOMS.

I walked out of my room and sat down at the table for breakfast. My mom handed my pancakes and sat down next to me.

"I have some really good news, but I can't tell you until Christian gets down here," She smiled at me.

Christian arrived as if on cue, and the words poured out of her mouth.

"We're moving to LA," She smiled even bigger.

I dropped my fork. "What?!" Christian and I replied in unison.

"We're moving into a lovely villa, just down the road from Justin's! Pattie hooked us up with it! She said Justin's been missing old friends, like you two, so she found the perfect place just down the road. Moving day is one week from today. Isn't that just so exciting?"

"Mom! How are you doing this to me?!" I screamed and ran up to my room.

One more week, stress free. And then I get closer to Justin. What if I'm taking a walk & I see Selena and Justin in their car together? I won't be able to handle it, thats for sure.

But then, an idea creeped up on me.

Maybe moving by Justin won't be so bad.

We would hang out all the time.

I could make him fall for me again.

When I'm done with him, Selena will be a name of the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- okay yes i know its terribly short, but I want moving day to be a whole chapter of it's own. Anyways, comment fan & vote. Thanks!(: xoxox