5 (Mini Series)

Travis awoke to the smell of bacon and pancakes coming from the first floor of Jousephs house.

"Wait.. Jouseph had to see me before walking down the steps." He thought to himself, as the kiss replayed over and over in his head.

"Ugh, why do I keep thinking about it?" Travis rolled his eyes, while tip toeing down the steps, trying to see if Jouseph was approachable.

He peered in the kitchen, while seeing Jouseph on the stove; flipping the sizzling bacon while moving over to the pancakes that were on the pan.

On the side of him, were a plate full of sausages, a bowl of strawberries and blueberries, a dish full of bacon, some pancakes stacked high on a extra pan, and a plate of eggs as well as butter and syrup.

"Damn, he know how to cook." Travis thought to himself, while mustering up the courage to say something.

"Hey, Jouseph?" Travis whispered, only for his remark to be ignored.

Jouseph reached into the cabinet and got out two plates, as he fixed one; with two pancakes, two handfuls of bacon, some sausages, some eggs, and some blueberries and strawberries.

He handed the plate to Travis, while Travis grabbed it with his hand, feeling confused.

"I-I don't get it. You kick me out and I sneak back into your house. And yet your not mad?"

Travis tried to gain clarity of what was happening.

"Look, I really don't want you to be here. But the fact that you snuck back in; you're one needy little nigga. Not only that, but your a troubled child." Jouseph looked at Travis', emotionless.

"I don't care if you stay here, just don't do that shit again. And don't ever mention it either."

".. Ok I guess." Travis took his plate, and walked into the dining room, taking a spot at the table, while starting to scarf down this plate of food.

Soon, Jouseph walked in; seeing Travis' binge eating.

"Man, this niggas always hungry." He thought.

Jouseph took a seat next to Travis, causing him to look over as they made eye contact.

"You really need to stop eating so damn fast." Jouseph mumbled, while picking up his fork.

"You should be used to it JoJo." Travis smirked, while forking down some food in between.

"Don't call me that, gay ass. I hate that shit." Jouseph smiled a bit.

Though Jouseph was often mad at Travis, no matter how much the situation affected him, he could never hate him.

They've been friends pretty much forever to be honest. Jouseph loved Travis, a brotherly love in a way.

But now, he wanted more of Travis. And at the same time, he didn't.

"Shut up, I call you what I want. I'm the Daddy, I'm grown." Travis smirked, while grabbing a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"Stop, fucking weirdo." Jouseph shot back at him.

"Whatever, I do what I want." Travis stated proudly.

Only on the inside, he dying from all of the gay shit that was coming out of his mouth.

"Man, what is wrong with me!" He thought, trying not to show himself battling his inner conscious.

But of course, he lost that one.

"Hey Jouseph?" Travis got his friends attention.

Jouseph turned to look at him, while Travis placed a small kiss on his lips.

Though it was short and sweet, they both felt the fluttery feeling at the pit of their stomachs.

But Jouseph was trying so desperately to ignore it.

"Yo, stop it!" Jouseph hit Travis in the chest, only making Travis laugh.

"Naw I'm good." Travis snuck another kiss, only hiding it longer.

Travis attempted to add tongue, only for Jouseph to pull away.

"Seriously, chill!" Jouseph laughed, tasting the remnants of the breakfast food on his lips.

Travis ignored him, while sneaking yet another kiss, only placing his hands on the side of Jousephs face.

He then was pulled off of his chair and into Travis' lap, as the kiss deepened, as Jouseph pulled away and trailed kisses down Travis' neck.

Travis' shivered a bit, and pulled away some, causing some confusing looks at each other.

The way that they were positioned against each other, caused awkward glances and confusion.

Jouseph had started to remove and untangle his legs from being straddled across Travis', only for Travis to grab onto his legs.

"Don't move, I like this position." Travis laughed, causing Jouseph to shift his legs awkwardly, trying not to get an erection.

Or at least conceal one anyway.

Jouseph then proceeded to lay himself on Travis' chest, while avoiding eye contact with Travis, who has his arms wrapped around Jouseph.

Awkward silence lingered in the air.

"What am I doing? What do I look like, some type of faggot?" Travis thought, shaking his head from the negative words clouding his mind.

It was like his conscious was battling with what he wanted to think.

"I really like Jouseph, but I don't. But I do, and I don't. Or at least I shouldn't, I don't even know to be honest. Fuck my life." He mentally rolled his eyes, as he rubbed circles into the sides of Jouseph's waist.

"I really should be eating them bomb ass pancakes right now." Jouseph poked out his bottom lip, as he tried to get up and go get his plate, only to find that he couldn't move.

"Aye, let me eat!" Jouseph wriggled around, causing Travis to laugh.

"You're not going anywhere." Travis whispered in Jousephs ear, while he shivered some, feeling cool air blow against his neck.

"You sound like a child predator." Jouseph coughed out, causing Travis to start laughing hysterically.

Jouseph looked at Travis', while he tried to calm himself down.

"It wasn't even that funny, shut up."

"You shut up. I laugh if I want to."

"Ok, but when you wake up without yo nutty nutties tomorrow since you think you got the balls to say that you grown and shit; don't come crying to me. I'll throw them shits down the garbage disposal."

"Whatever, get off me." Travis continued to hold onto Jouseph, while he rolled his eyes.

"Well I guess I'll stay here then."

(¡THIS IS SHITTY I KNOW!)