"Naïve"

Roc Royal X Ernesto

Roc - 19

Ernesto - 15

~

Laying in my bed, watching the gleaming TV, I was almost half asleep.

The whole house was quiet and free of noise, except the distant sweeping of our House Keeper, Chresanto.

Even though he was a troubled kid, and was actually found breaking into our house for food, he eventually became our Maid as you could say and was a huge brotherly figure for me.

Everything about him made me smile, which was satisfying in a way.

The sweeping noise eventually stopped, while I finally started to feel drowsy.

I then heard the door of my room creak open.

"Hey Nesto." Chres peeked through.

"Hmm?" I asked, nonchalantly. "Watchu need?"

I then saw him shut the door behind himself, smirking.

"Oh nothing...."

".. You know you aren't allowed to be in my room after 9:00." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but your parents are on a business trip." He smirked, pulling the bed sheets off of me.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked worriedly, moving myself away from him.

"Oh nothing...." Chres pulled me by my shirt back to where he was standing.

My lip quivered. I didn't know where he was going with this, but it was confusing.

"You know your beautiful, you know that Nesto?" He rubbed circles into my cheek.

I couldn't help but blush at his remark.

"Thanks."

"And naïve." He licked his lips.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked innocently.

I guess you could say I was a bit of a goodie goodie.

And I couldn't really ever understand what Chresanto ever meant whenever he complimented me on my features.

"No." He picked my hand up from my lap.

I smiled faintly, while his soft lips pressed on the top of my hand, while he guided it Down his chest?

Wait, what is he doing?

I then felt something hard and very thick against my palm.

"W-what is that?" I asked worriedly.

"Your so naive Nesto." Chresanto chuckled. "It's a present."

"What kind of present?" I laughed, while awkwardly feeling the girth I felt through his grey sweatpants.

"A present for you." He licked his lips, while sticking his thumb finger in my mouth, dragging it down to my chin.

"Umm..." I looked down at my legs which were barely covered by the L.A T Shirt he had given me.

"How about we remove this?" Chres pulled at the end of my shirt, while his hands grazed my thighs.

He then slid my shirt off with a quickness, throwing it across the bed.

I let out a cold shiver, while he rubbed a little bit upward, trailing to my "area".

I tried to take my hand away from whatever his "present" was, but he only took it aback, making my fingers curl around the hem of his pants and of his boxers, as he slowly pulled then with my hand, off of his body.