5 (Mini Series)

Part One -

(This isn't Two Celebrities, Just A Made Up Fanfiction)

As Travis tapped his pencil on his desk, staring off into space; Jouseph sat in front of him doing his work, while paying attention to the smart board that was mounted on the wall in front of him, taking notes as he went through.

Unlike Travis, Jouseph was a straight A student who took his education seriously. He was a pretty good kid, has a good relationship with all of his teachers, and all in all; is the most wanted boy by every single girl in his grade.

Travis on the other hand, was "half as much" as Jouseph was. Though he has a high status just as much as Jouseph does, and every single girl wants him; he was the type of person who didn't pay attention much and just wanted to live his life without the worries of an education.

Jouseph was a bronzed caramel tone; he had nice honey brown eyes, and curly yet wavy hair. His family was of Dominican Heritage.

Travis was Mixed, Black and White. But, he didn't look much of the typical mixed Kid. He was slightly brown toned, yet still a light shade. Travis had thick black hair, which was cut into a Temp; and was slightly poofy yet curly at the top.

If anything, he looked more like his Black Mother then his White Father.

While Jouseph had the perfect home life, Travis doesn't live with his parents.

He was take away at a very young age, and now lives with his "new parents" in a different home.

Travis was more tall and lean, while Jouseph was short.

Though they were in a way; Polar Opposites; they were the best of friends.

"Hey Jouseph," Travis whispered, making Jouseph roll his eyes and turn around.

"What you need?" Jouseph straight faced Travis; making Travis grin.

He loved to see him mad and annoyed.

"Let me copy your notes after school; I need to get a good grade on this upcoming test so I can at least make a C, Ared?" Travis smirked.

"Sure I guess, but you owe me." Jouseph smiled to himself, writing the rest of the notes for the last class of the day.

He then started to pack his stuff into his binder as the teacher announced that they will have an extra ten minutes of the end of class to review with a partner.

"You walking home today, right?" Travis asked Jouseph.

"Yeah, I walk home every single day stupid." Jouseph laughed.

"Whatever nigga. But you know who likes you right?" Travis smiled a bit.

"Not to sound conceited, but everyone does." Jouseph rolled his eyes.

"Well anyway," Travis continued; "Shantelle likes you; and you she is the FINEST girl around here, Ya know?"

"Eh, she's ok. But have you seen them bottom row of teeth she got? Bruh, shits so crooked that she look like she been chewing on plastic pens all her damn life!" Jouseph laughed, causing Travis to roll his eyes.

"See, your a jerk." Travis smirked.

"And? I don't like anyone here anyway. Every girl rides my dick every single day; next thing you know I'm gonna get Airborne HIV."

"So what? All you gotta do is fuck her, and kick her to the curb. See? It's easy. I do it every day." Travis smiled, feeling proud of himself.

"Nigga, you haven't even lost your virginity yet, shut up with them lies." Jouseph laughed, causing Travis to frown a bit.