5 (Mini Series)

Part 2 -

As Travis woke up, he realized that he fell asleep studying the notes that Jouseph had taken in class.

He checked the time on his phone, which he hadn't know was in his sweat pants pocket.

11:30.

Travis then checked the date, only to see that it was Friday.

"Damn, it's the weekend. I lost track." He thought.

Travis then stood on the edge of the bed, peering over the top bunk.

"Nigga, you up?" Travis whispered lowly, only to see Jousephs eyes fluttering shut.

"Gosh, he'd prolly sleep forever if his parents let him." Travis rolled his eyes.

Travis then proceeded to slip his shoes on, and walk out the front door, going to retrieve some clothes from his house.

Walking down the elongated sidewalk, he walked for a couple of minutes; even though it was dark outside, the moon lit up the sky.

Soon, he began to jog, trying to make the trip go faster.

It was 11:40 when he finally reached his bedroom window, while continuing to unlock the hinge, sliding through.

Travis lived a couple blocks down from Jouseph. Unlike Jousephs house, which was fairly large, Travis' house was a small two bedroom home; and compared to Jousephs, was pretty broken down, in his eyes anyway.

Travis then slipped through, only to see two random people strung out on his bed, causing him to scrunch up his eyebrows in disgust.

"Ugh, who the hell are you?" He muttered to himself.

He eyed his room, while taking a nearby duffel bag, and pulling random bits of clothing out of his closet, as well as his dresser.

"God damnit Tyrone!" Travis heads his Foster Mother acres at his father.

"Shut the hell up!" He heard a loud smacking sound, causing Travis to panic.

"Sh, Travis is in the back room sleeping! You can't wake my baby like that." He heard his Mom say, causing him to pause for a second.

"... Baby my left ass cheek." Travis thought to himself.

"No he's not Jamie! This nigga is never home, what are you talking 'bout? Senara and James sleeping in the back room, fucking dumbass!"

"Ok, show me then." Travis heard Jamie say, taking it as his cue to hurry up and leave.

He swung his bag behind his shoulders, while grabbing some of his shoes, feeling inside of then to see if his stashed money was still in there, and grabbing his picture frames that sat on his dresser;

One of his parent and him when he was a baby, and the other one of him and Jouseph.

As he heard the two approaching the door, Travis soon slipped out the window with his belongings, and ran down the sidewalk.

"Fuck that shit, I'm living with Jouseph." He thought.

~

As Travis slipped through the front door, panting and out of breath, he slowly dropped his stuff near the doorway, too tired to haul it all upstairs.

He wiped his forehead, while turning around, only to bump into somebody.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" He screamed at the top of his lungs, only hearing the other person scream just as loud.