What about what I want?

When you awoke the next morning Bucky was gone. In his arms you slept peacefully the rest of the night.

Your head throbbed as the memories of the bar came flooding back. The drinking, the dancing and Steve's kiss.

Slightly hung over, you drag on sweatpants and a t-shirt, heading toward the kitchen.

You poured your orange juice, thankful for the empty kitchen. As you contemplated your next move your phone dinged.

Gym in a hour
-Bucky

You weren't scheduled for a training today. Still unsure of where you stood with Bucky you texted, "Why?"

Your blood rushed as you waited for his reply.

Because I said so. Gym in an hour!
-Bucky

What the hell Bucky Barnes!

Last night he was sweet and now he was yelling at you. You didn't respond. If he wants to talk he could find you like a normal person. You finished your juice and headed back to your room to shower.

As time ticked on your door burst open as you finished changing. Bucky stood there, pissed off.

"Why do I always have to come find you?" He barked.

"I wasn't scheduled with you today

"I wasn't scheduled with you today. And you're not my boss, last time I checked!" You yelled back.

"It doesn't matter! You need the additional training, so come to the gym!" He responded.

"What the hell is going on here?" You spat. You were done with the mixed signals.

He stood silent. You stared him down. "You have nothing to say?" You demanded.

"No," he replied. "There's nothing going on here."

"You're a fucking liar," you accuse

"First you avoid me, then you almost kiss me, then you tell me you can't kiss me. But then you burst into my room and sleep with me! But there's nothing going on here?" You threw your hand up.