Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

It was now Monday, Evie and Brayden had delivered all the suits and dresses. And they are now back in school.

The two of them were in a cafe at the school since Evie had been insisting on treating whatever the brown haired teen wanted since he help her with her business. And Brayden don't want her to do that since they already agreed that she would just made him some suit.

"Evie, you don't have to treat me, I already told you that a suit is okay for me." Brayden told the bluenette who was at the counter talking to the staff behind it on what order they want.

"Well, I want to treat you. So, what do you want?" Evie asked him ignoring everything he said. He sighed giving up cause clearly Evie wouldn't listen to him. "Fine, I want some frappuccino."

"Okay, One frappuccino and iced latte," Evie told the staff and handed her card to pay for the drinks.

"Here you go, maam. Your orders will arrive shortly." The staff told them handing Evie's credit card back to her.

They then find a sit for them to wait for their drinks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At Auradon Preps school ground a brown haired girl with a luggage and was wearing a face mask was hiding at a bush nearby the cafe.

Gosh, why am I hiding from? She thought. Then she saw a certain blue haired girl along with a brown haired teen which she obviously know and was the reason she's hiding. The brunet almost saw her but she was quick to duck behind the bush.

And that is the reason why your hiding. She thought to herself. I should just have went staright to the castle.

She heard them talking. "Hey, you okay?" The bluenette asked.

"Uh yeah yeah, I thought I saw someone." The brunet guy said. "I mean it was just nothing. Let's go?" He added, and the bluennette just nodded and they proceeded to where they're going.

After the two teens walked away, the girl behind the bush slowly peered her head. She saw the two walked away together talking and laughing to each other.

Well, I think he had found someone. I mean the two of them are perfect. And I'm happy for him. He's been through a lot and I'm happy that he found someone that will make him happy. She thought and smiled.

She then slowly got up from her hiding spot as she slowly followed them out of her curiousness. It was stupid for her to follow them when the one she's following is the one she's avoiding, but what's the risk?

She halted in her tracks when the pair also stopped. She can't hear them talking since she's far away from ear shot. Then she saw the two of them walking away the opposite as they wave at each other.

She thought of a plan to follow the blue haired girl so that maybe she can ask for help and asked about the two of them. So, she follow her through the girls dorm.

The blue haired teen was about to enter her dorm room but was pushed inside with someone, and quickly close the door while covering the bluennette's mouth to avoid her from screaming.

"Hey hey, it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you." The brunnette girl assured her while removing her mask.

Once the bluennette had calmed down the brunnette girl slowly moved her hand away from the other girl's mouth.

"Who are you? Why are you here? Are you some kind of spy?" The blue haired teen asked while the brown haired girl backed away from her.

"First of all, my name is Becca. Becca Rose Beast. And second, I'm here because I'm visiting my family and also I missed Auradon. And lastly, I'm not a spy." Becca answered.