Chapter 1

My life was indescribable for me. I even found myself drawing broken jigsaw puzzle as a symbol which can describe me back with my Understanding the Self class in my first year in College.

I was once a jolly yet shy person since I was a child. I only have a couple of friends. They say, tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are but even my friends can't understand me wholly. My actual being confuses me as always. People find me weird too. And I can't even find the meaning of Vian Felice Sayd in me.

Can I be myself or imitate others to find the real me? This is really a tough problem that arises in me as I grow up.

*******
Dear diary,

Hey, I am talking to you again! We'll you know I ain't literally mean talking but writing to you instead. Haha. Corny isn't it? Anyway, my day was just the same as yesterday. It's sooooo boring. I tried to talk to anyone but I can't. Why would I be like this? I'm so shy but I am not. Can you understand me too? Well, I think you can't. But do diaries exist even now? Thank G, it exist so I can write my thoughts and rants 'bout life though.

Love,
Vian

After I finished writing on my diary, I faced the mirror

Good afternoon,girl. By the way my name is  Vian, 20 and I am booooring. You think I would say that  I'm single? Haha it's true too. Anyway, did you know that the octopus has three hearts? I don't know either.

"V, are you talking to yourself again?"

Oops. Busteeeeed

"What do you need, K"

I know my sister needs something. She rarely see me in my room. She's my little sister. Her name is Khaz. She's the opposite of me. I have three siblings. Two girls, Khaz and Gyn and my brother Jazz. We can't get along sometimes.

"Photoshoot" Ohhh. It's our code for taking selfies and to post on Instagram and Facebook. This is the time that we can get along with each other.

My eyes twinkle with excitement. Its one of my way to express myself. I went to my vanity table and do my makeup and find myself something to wear for our pictorial.

"Are you done, V?" G suddenly showed up I didn't think she'd join us.

"Give me a minute 'kay?" Then she left me.

We had hundred of pictures each after we decided to stop and pick the best pictures for Instagram and Facebook. If every country has a season, then my sisters and I has one too. It would be pictorial and silence. :) I hope you'd understand what that means. Silly me.

----------
Haaaah. Hope you like my story!
Thanks for reading 😍

Leave a comment about how unique you are.