Chapter 9: There Cmoing

One week after the incident-----------------

Imp P.O.V.

‘It’s been a week since that kiss and I haven’t seen her since then. what do you think I should do Agni?’ I asked. ‘I think you should actually commit to trying to finding her instead of this casual hoping to find her. She has that mask and all we know is she feels most comfortable while wearing it. Maybe it can change her face into what she pleases? or cause some sort of invisibility?’ He answered. ‘Okay I’ll take all day to try and find her. Thank you Agni I know you don’t enjoy me but at least you help.’ I stated. ‘Ms. Zever I am not here to help you just to guide you when I can and if I am not guiding you then I will do as I please.’ I just took that and ran with it.

After fully searching for her all day I decided may she just hates me. I mean she does that and then doesn't even show her face for over a week. I started to breakdown at the thought. ‘Why am I crying? I never cry why now?’ I thought as I sit on the grass of the empty courtyard. “Why are you crying?” I heard a voice ask. I turned to see who it was and lo and behold It’s harper. I pushed her hard to the ground and I kind of hit her arms not trying to hurt her but just trying to get the point of me being angry at her.

“Why are you so mean? You took my first kiss and made it so amazing then you just up and disappear! W...why d…did I do something wrong?” I started to cry even harder at this part just putting my head on her chest and sobbing. “No you didn’t Imp I.. I just didn’t know what to do I was scared. All my life I had known who liked me and who I was supposed to like. Never did I think that two women could have feeling more than friends.” As I hear that I remember that she is not from Vale or any major city’s. She hails from a secluded clan of assa….*knocked out*

----------------Mean while

Harper P.O.V.

I walked into the room after dark and Luna was still up, at this point everyone assumes Charlie come back some time at night and leaves early. “Hey Luna you seen Imp?” I asked. “Last time I saw her she was looking for you. She was rather upset looking then. Have you talked to her since what happened?” She asked. “No it is customary, from where i’m from, for couples not to meet for two weeks after the initiation of the relationship to see how or if they can deal with being apart for that amount of time. It’s rough but I think it’s worth it.” I explained. “Have you told her that?! Because here ,if you haven’t noticed, we don’t do that Cardin and I went on a date that day after we meet! Go find her and tell her she’s probably heart broken!” Luna shaped and pointed off.

Not wanted to make her angry further I was off going from shadow to shadow trying to find her. It helped that it was almost night so there was plenty of shadows. By the time I found her I saw her on someone else. I am so feri…. Wait a second. I saw Imps body go limp and the person just shrug her off and look around. I saw the mask and I know who it was. Tomoe. “Tomoe what are you doing here? You need to go back to the clan. NOW!” I almost yelled. “Awww now is that any way to talk to one of your sister’s?” She said knowing I denounced them. “You are not my family I have no family. Only friends.” I said “Not this one for much longer if you keep your act up! I care about you so I came to warn you that our… my brother’s and sister’s are going to try and finish the job from Bekovana. You know what that means right? Your friend is a target of the Hayabusa Clan.” She said I was a little shocked at the fact they knew.

“Why warn me of this I can’t stop and army of ninja’s!” I exclaimed. “There is only a handful of us left. After you left, people started to open their eyes and started to leave left and right. Now only your direct family and some of mine are left in the clan.” She explained. “Still a lot of people I can’t stop them and neither can the team I’m on. Considering I’ve gotten to know the bird faunas since she’s on my team actually my partner. I just wish I wasn't the one to have found her. Monty damn it!” I screamed. “Wait why come in here looking as me? My friends always come straight up to me and say ‘Hi’ no matter what. Well I guess you didn't know that.” I said.

“And just to let you know, I have been following you. For a while making sure nothing happens with the clan.” She said. “I’m gonna take Imp back to the dorm before she wakes up okay?” I said walking over to my friends body. “Okay and by the way I said some things to her before you showed up. So have fun!” She said zooming off. I just let her go and took Imp back to our room and laid with her on the bed holding her close.

After a while I passed out only to be woken up by her biting my nose. “OWW, what was that for?” I said. “You knocked me out why?” she asked. “Someone was coming and I got embarrassed so I did that. Sorry.” I said getting brighter and brighter red by the minuet. “Where did Luna go? and It’s almost two A.M. where is Charlie?” I asked. “No changing the subject!” Imp snapped. “Why did you avoid me for so long? I mean you are the one who kissed me first, so why were you avoiding me this past week?” She asked a little teary eyed. “Well you see in the clan if you initiate a relationship with someone you can’t see them for the first two weeks to see if you can stand to be apart for that long. Even for the most odd of couples it is hard for them to do it because the feeling develop fast during this time. I thought that was how it was here too? I’m sorry I did not let you know.” I explained. “Well I… It just hurt that you didn't tell me or anything. But I guess now hearing it I feel like a bitch. I’m sorry for ruining it.” I can’t take it anymore I just leaned in and kiss her.

We sat there and kissed for a while I slid my hands down to her sides and we madeout for even longer. All in all I had a good night. As I pulled away she kissed my cheek. “Are we officially going out now?” Imp asked. “If that is what you call matrimony then yes.” I said bluntly while blushing. “Wait WHAT?! matrimony?! NO! We are just dating its like prolonged courting to find out if marriage is compatible.” Imp said. “Well I’ll learn about this courting while we go throw it I guess. But yes then we are dating as you would say.” I said. And with that we fell asleep together in the bed we all sheared.

--------------The Nest Day

Charlie P.O.V.

It was a extra long night last night. I didn’t find anything else to even help with my search. But I will find out what happened to Luna’s family and DESTROY THEM FOR HER!

Auther's Notes: Sorry for a late entry for those who are following I enjoy the fact that people are even reading my first one.