Chapter 14: Demons

Time Lapse Recap: A week has gone by with no sight of Cardin and harsh words between friends. The attacks at night would always pursue, thus Luna losses any sleep she wanted. She was allowed to sleep during the day, Harper would watch after her during the day. Although this was a horrible event. It was allowing Luna to learn more about her wings and what they can do. She learned that her semblance can also synergize with her wings very well. But the most important thing was that Harper learning that Luna and Charlie are willing to kill her at any moment. Charlie losses it a couple times and thankfully Luna has him on a tight leash, and she keeps him down. Now back to normal time.

Luna P.O.V.

“I can be let out now, Awesome!” I exclaimed “Have fun with your healthy body and go eat some real food.” I heard Harper say. “I will and be joyous that I don’t have to be with the likes of you,” I said bluntly and as cold as I could be. “Good go and be happy. Just know you're my friend and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” She said with such kindness in her voice, more like fakeness. She’s an assassin trained to trick and deceive.

I walk around the courtyard for a little, why not lets try flying I haven’t flown since before… I take off my jacket and pull up the back of my shirt. “Hey Charlie take this to the dorm I’m going for a flight.” I throw my coat at him and just float for a moment to get used to it again. After a minute of floating I take a higher and higher until I’m above the dorms. I use my semblance To go faster until I’m almost as fast as Cardin’s car. “WOOHOO!” I scream as I pass some student’s. I go and find Cardin’s dorm window.

I get close, I hear yelling. I just go up to the window and knock on his window. They open it up after being scared because of the odditie. “Hey Cardin,”   I wave while hovering in front of there window, “I’ve missed you I haven’t seen you for a weak. What’s up? Can I come in Flying is kind of hard since I haven’t done this in a while?” I asked and he just nodded. “WAIT YOU THREE!” I notice there aura’s are all of the one’s that have been attacking me. I just blow them all against the wall. “Cardin do you kn”

Imp P.O.V.

I think that was Luna that just flew by. ‘Who else could it be, another winged girl?’ Rudra says. Whatever I’ll just see where she went. I go around the corner and see her go into some room. I assumed it was Cardin’s room. I go into the dorm rooms and knock on there door. “What are we gonna do now?”a voice says. “We need to take them off right Cardin?” another voice says. “Yes I can’t be seen with a fanus.” Hearing that I don’t bother to knock again. I pull out my blades. Agni if you would please. ‘I was hoping you would let me.’

Agni P.O.V.

Hey I get a part this should be fun. I slam my two swords into the door busting it apart. “Only say what you little sukas!” I yell “Who are you?!” One with A particularly green mohawk says. “Na ha” I use her semblance and paralyze him. “I guess your first.” I walk by them all and slowly run my blade along his skin only taking off his skin with my serrated blades. Ho how his screams feel good. As they hear there teammate scream they lunge. I just back flip behind them all and prepare for a fight.

“Who is the next to talk? Come on I deat you.” I says is my menacing voice as her vocal cords could produce. “Wait more importantly who’s idea was it? This is not just a hate thing, this is taking her wings off.” I says calmly. “I can’t be seen with a fanus!” Cardin said as he rushed me. I just dodge his attack, he’s too slow. I pull out an arrow and put my blade hilts together and Just pin him to the wall with an arrow. “Alas I can’t hurt you Luna would be sad no matter how much a kucha der'ma you are.” I just look at the other two who can still move and they flich like little girls. “Now who knocked her out?” I questioned. They both just looked at each other.

“Pust' vam bog pomiluyet vashikh bednykh dush” I say as I go and slice throw their armour but not there clothes. “You are all luck It was me and not my bother otherwise you all would be sitting in a massive pool of collective blood. You tell this to anyone and all three of me will come after you and annihilate you all.” I go and pick up Luna and take her back to our dorm. I go back in there room for a moment to take back my arrow and let the one out of paralysis. Then I walk out but not before scaring them all more.

Alas I’m not allowed to type anymore this is where I part with you if you truly want more of the demon brother’s then comment and We’ll be back

Harper P.O.V.

I wont be out for at least another six days. I see a man come in and he sends shivers. “Hello Puncture, how long has it been two years?” I say kindly. “It’s been 2 years 1 month 2 weeks 4 days. I can go down to minutes if you would like femme?” He says in his thick accent. I fercen my look. “Tell me why you're here so I may resume my rest.” As soon as that left my mouth I could feel his finger knives pressed against my stomach. “Oh come one we both know if you wanted me dead you would have done it when you and miss Mary attacked me. Yes I know that it was you two.” I said looking into his murone eyes. “Ve do have so stop meeting like this Ms. Hayabusa,” He said with his overly creepy smile, “Ve know to much of each other. But you are correct I am not here for you. Matter of fact I’m not here for any of you. I’m merely here to oversee Ms. Marry.”

“You mean Ms. NoFace right?” I said knowing he would actually cut me this time. I felt my arm have cuts into them. “Hoo come on you know I would do that right? But yes her semblance is rather hard to deal with. But she does seem to enjoy following your friend there,” He gestured to the empty bed, “Vait vare is she? She’s not supposed to be gone for another couple hour or so.” I just start laughing and turn over to sleep knowing he would leave trying to find her.

        Autor's Note: sorry for any language you dont understand I used Russian and a little french.