Chapter 1: The First Day

P.O.V. Luna

‘I’m on a airship for the first time in my life’ *giggles* ‘What to do first when I get there.’ She says trying to forget the past week of torture and torment. The ship driver comes over the inner com. “ If you look to your left you will see where we will be landing soon, Beacon Academy.” As I look out the side I notice someone out of the corner of my eye and it was some red head person I am too shy to talk to her but she is pretty cute. ‘Crap I think she noticed me, what do I DO?’ as I’m thinking that to myself she starts talking to me. As She was talking to me I was only thinking about how dang cute she was I have no idea why I can’t stop thinking about her, but I can’t.

“So yea this ship’s pretty cool. What do you think?” This person asks. I reply “I’m sorry what?” I asked knowing nothing she had just said.

“I said this is pretty cool for the school to get this ship to pick us up. right?” the nice looking lady says. “Yea its really cool, I wish my family was here to see it” I say but then tears start to roll down my cheeks and then she starts to worry. “are you okay? Is something wrong? Can I help you?” she just keeps firing questions at me one after the other and just not stopping. I was so embarrassed that I just rushed into the bathroom and locked the door.

P.O.V Imp

I hope I didn't scare her already what do I do she started crying and I had no idea what to do then my mouth just started firing question after question and I couldn't stop for some reason. “Hello you okay in there? I won’t ask anymore questions I swear.” ‘Thats the way of telling her I wont by asking a question with it’ I deeply sigh then the doors unlock letting us out to Beacon “Well there letting us out to Beacon so I guess I’ll see you at the ceremony. Good bye” I say as i head off the airship and letting one of the flight attendants know there is someone in the bathroom and should be out soon. Well I have no idea where to go guess I’ll just follow the crowd to wherever… BOOM! was that outside? how well it should be fine. I saw as I keep walking into the huge room with all the first years. It was pretty cool how everyone was just so nonchalant about carrying their weapons in the open. There was a couple cool looking once but easily the biggest one was this beast of a man with a massive shield. But whatever Ozpin was walking to the mike I would assume to talk to us.

---------------------------------------------------

After The Speech

Ho man was that a long pointless speech but whatever. While looking around I saw the silver haired girl again. “HEY YOU!” I was hoping she would turn around and look at me but no dice. Ho well I have four years to have idle chatter with her. I walked into the gymnasium there she was laying on her sleep roll complimentary of the school. As I looked around I was that giant again on two sleep rolls. It’s not like he’s fat but he’s just really tall and muscular. That man was amazing looking like if I wasn't in school right now I would bed him in an instant. Well I hope this girl next to me doesn't snore… what is with all the people at this school looking amazing. I mean even all the ladies here I would bed any time, we couldn’t grown beauty this amazing in downtown Vale. even this black haired cutie like damn. ‘kill her’ agni says ‘come on take me out a slice her throat while she sleeps’ rudra says. ‘Ho I have the best idea why don't we just fill her with arrows, the first one won’t kill it will just wake her up so she can fell the rest of the pain!’ Rudra exclaims.‘Will both of you shut up it’s hard enough that I am at a new school but the two of you won’t shut up today’ I say to both of them (yes I have voices in my head if you couldn't already tell).

        Auther's Note's: Sorry no friday update this week with thanksgivein and all the black friday madness. sorry for any inconvence.