Chapter 1

"Jimin!! Can I sleep at yours tonight??"

"What's wrong Tae??"

"We fought.. I'm so tired min. He has a problem with every damn thing I do!! Bogum hyung always hugs me and Jungkook knows that yet he frowned"

"Just frowned?"

"Yeah but it's because he knows I'll not like his tantrum but he still makes that frown!! I know what he's thinking!"

"Taee talk to him! You know he loves you... So so much" Jimin tried.

"Just say I can't stay at yours"

"Hey come on! You know my place is always open for you"

"Thanks I'm on my way"

~

~

~

Taehyung packed his bag for the night and Jungkook only sighed.

"What did I do this time?" Jungkook asked.

"You can't make faces at me!! You frowned and Bogumie hyung saw it Jungkook! Why would you do that???"

"I didn't even say anything. I can't frown now?" Jungkook got angry as well.

"All you do is fight! I'm leaving" Taehyung began to leave but Jungkook stopped him.

"Tae don't go... I'm sorry" Taehyung looked into Jungkook's pleading eyes. "I- I'll try not to make faces"

Taehyung knew he was wrong this time. Jungkook hadn't said a word after Tae told him to stop carping about his skinship with friends.

"Okay.. I'll stay, I'm sorry too" Taehyung dropped his bag and smiled.

"Let's talk" Jungkook smiled and took Tae's hand in his.

"About?"

"Your bogum hyung" Jungkook answered honestly. His intension was to end the topic once and for all. To talk it out.

But tae didn't see it that way.

"I KNEW IT!" He pushed Jungkook away. "I'm not your property Jeon, I can touch who the fuck I want!"

Taehyung banged the door and left the house.

Jungkook sighed, "so close".