Chapter 19 Dungens and Prisons

A/N: Hey Guys so if you get alittle confused in this chapter regarding what Lloyd said to Cole over the phone, I added some dialogue to the last chapter because I had forgotten some common things that cops usually do at a crime scene lol. Anyway if you want to you can just re-read the part from the last chapter where Lloyd talks on the phone with the other ninja. Anyway, that's all guys. 😅😅😅

After Cole got off the phone, he peaked through one of the windows to spot a group of police cars down the street.

"What are we gonna do? How the heck are we suppose to just sneak past those guys without them seeing us?!" Jay asked them, slowly growing louder.

"We'll just sneak out the back, hop the fence, and go our separate ways," Cole explained firmly while grabbing his backpack.

"But what about school?! Once they find out who owns that car they're chasing, there's gonna be police all over the school!" Jay exclaimed in a panic as he paced back and forth.

"Lloyd told us to just act normal. If they don't detect anything different with us, then they won't suspect us," Zane informed him while washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"Exactly," Cole replied, walking back up to Jay. The skinny teen sighed before glancing at Zane.

"Why are you doing the dishes at a time like this?" He asked plainly.

"If Principal Wu is going to be gone for a while, then these dishes will get mold on them, and then--"

"Guys, come on we need to go!" Cole insisted as he pulled Zane towards them.

"We're being hunted down, and the robot is worried about dirty dishes. Dirty dishes!" Jay mumbled to himself as he followed the two towards the back door. However, the freckle faced teen suddenly stop once he realized something.

"Maybe Zane's right!?" Jay nearly shouted. Both Cole and Zane turned back to their screaming friend as if he's lost it.

"What?" Cole asked.

"Haven't you watched any cop shows?" Jay questioned Cole with obvious frustration. He then pointed to the door handle that his friend was now holding.

"The cops are going to know we were here anyway because they'll dust for finger prints!" Jay exclaimed. Cole looked back at his hand and let go of the handle right away.

"But Lloyd said to open the door, and it'll handle all that," Cole explained to him.

"How can opening a door fix all the fingerprints we left behind?" Jay asked him. As the two continued their arguing, Zane glanced around until he spotted something on top of the door's frame. It looked like a tiny circle was carved into the edge of the wood. He walked over and pressed it.

"What did you just do?" Jay questioned him.

"That's what I was trying to tell you. Lloyd said to press a button and then open the door--" Cole got cut off once he pulled the door open. The house suddenly began to shake and stir. The three teens watched as a strange liquid was sprayed everywhere, including the doorknobs. They covered their eyes from the sudden liquid that soaked them to the bone.

"House secure. No dirt detected," A familiar voice spoke throughout the house.

"Is that--"

"Pixal!" Zane exclaimed in shock.

"That robot assistant from our school? When did she--"

"She helps Principal Wu sometimes," Cole mentioned to him as he tried to shake off the liquid.

"Great, anything else I don't know about?" Jay questioned with irritation.

"Stand by for drying," Pixal spoke before a giant gust of wind blew throughout the house. The three teens stood there dumbfounded with their hair puffed up like cotton balls.