Meta Knight/Reader: Sweets

Just a short little oneshot in which the reader discovers Meta Knight's Sweet tooth. Warning: Meta Knight is somewhere between smooth and cheesy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then I said, 'Healthy sleep schedule? Never heard of her."

Blade and Sword let out a bark of laughter, agreeing with your statement.

It had been a regular Saturday, you had gone over to hang out with Meta Knight, only to be disappointed to find he wasn't home.

On the bright side, you had found people who liked the same jokes as you, specifically about the unhealthy habits shared between each other.

Probably not a great thing to laugh about, but it was a great bonding moment.

You let out a soft sigh, glancing around.

"Do you guys have any snacks? Preferably something sweet." You asked, feeling a bit peckish.

"Am I not enough of a snack for you?" Blade flirted teasingly, earning a smack from his friend.

"Check in the left cupboard, I think thats where Sir Meta Knight keeps his stash." Sword answered you, pointing into the kitchen.

You quickly got up, stepping into the kitchen.

You opened the cupboard, choking slightly at what you saw.

There, neatly stacked inside the cupboard, were rather large party sized bags of candy. Right beside the stack sat a jar filled with cookies, and another with jellybeans.

"Wow. You said this was Meta Knight's cupboard? You sure this isn't yours?" You called back into the living room, still surprised.

"Yup! He has quite the sweet tooth eh?" Sword called back, snickering slightly.

"I mean, he's gotta since he likes y-" Blade was cutoff as a bag of M&M's hit him square in the face.

"Sir Meta Knight! You're back so soon?" Sword questioned, sweating slightly.

"I am." Meta Knight replied, scanning the room.

His eyes widened monetarily as he spotted you carefully stuffing your mouth with jellybeans.

"Carry on, don't mind me." You hummed quietly.

"I will say one thing though," You smiled teasingly, opening the cookie jar.

"You have quite the sweet tooth, Sir Meta Knight."

Meta Knight looked away slightly, and you swear his eyes turned a light pink.

"Yes...well-"

You practically tackled him, your eyes sparkling.

"Oh we are definitely going to bond over candy."

"Uh- what would that entAIl-" You kicked open the door, dragging Meta Knight along with you.

"Wait I-" the door shut before Meta Knight could finish, leaving Sword and Blade alone.

"Well..." Blade started slowly.

"Just you and me big boi." Blade laughed, smacking Sword's back.

Sword just let out a snort of amusement, standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

"C'mon, lets get started on lunch before Sir Meta Knight gets back. You don't want him to cook now do you?" Sword questioned, getting his utensils.

Blade shuddered, remembering the last time Meta Knight had tried to cook.

"Not really, lets get started."