Meta Knight/ Sister Puffball! Reader 1/2 :Request

(A wild update appears! Requested by aceblaze01 hope you like it! Sorry for being Inactive making this a 2 part :3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N Point of view

I live a pretty normal life on Dreamland. I've lived with my sister Rose for as long as I remember. I have a hard time doing anything that normal puffballs get to do.

While they go outside and play tag, I have to stay inside, where its safe, where I have all my medicine and my sister. I was diagnosed with a strange illness. The doctors weren't sure what it is, but I have to stay inside and wear a really awful mask. It makes sure that I get clean air and live for as long as possible.

I hate it.

I hate everything about it.

I say since I'm going to leave this world anyways, why not let me live my life like everyone else.

At least thats what I used to think.

Until I remembered something.

Last night I had a memory dream. I saw myself as a young puffling, when I wasn't sick. My mom was there, cradling me in her arms. Rose was in the kitchen, most likely making something for lunch.

Everything seemed normal until he came.

He was a dark blue puffling, possibly only a few decades old. His bright yellow eyes watched me with intrest before he turned to my mother.

"Can I hold Y/N? Please please please!" He begged.

"Of course Metallo, just be careful." My mother chuckled as she passed me to the blue puffling.

"Hi there Y/N! I'm your big brother Metallo!" The blu- Metallo told younger me, causing me to giggle.

He took me outside to the balcony. In the distance stood a castle, tall and proud.

"Someday I'm going to become a brave knight."

"Kni-Kni?" I spoke in my squeaky childish voice.

"Yes Y/N, a knight. I'll fight until my last breath to keep you safe." He lifted tiny me into the air, staring at me with his bright yellow eyes.

"Thats a promise."

2nd Point of View

"Thats a promise." You mumbled to yourself.

"Whats a promise?"

"GAH!" you jumped in surprise as Rose practically slammed down a cup of water on your bedside table.

"Nothing, nothing at all." You said quickly snatching the glass of water and lifting your mask.

"Mmmhmm" Rose said suspiciously studying you.

You quickly drank the entire glass before wiping your mouth and lowering your mask again.

"So whats for lunch?" You asked hoping to change the subject.

"Dunno. How does a sandwich sound?" She replied

You nodded watching her leave the room, closing the door behind her.

You started to think about the mystery puffball from your dreams.

My brother.... I thought I didn't have any other family except for Rose... She said that everyone died when our planet was destroyed. She couldn't have lied to me right?

You thought about this for a while and came to one conclusion.

I need to find my brother, maybe he has answers. Rose probably won't let me go, but I have to! I'm sorry Rose. Tonight, I'll head off towards the castle. Maybe they know where he is.

For the rest of the day you began to formulate your escape plan.

You would sneak out at around 11 when Rose would be asleep. You would walk down towards the forest and walk along the river until and into the nearby town. It wasn't a long walk, a mile and a half at most.

That night, after you packed a small bag and made sure your mask was on tightly, you snuck out and began your hike towards the castle, and perhaps towards your brother.