King Dedede/F! Reader

It was a normal day in Dreamland, well as normal as Dreamland can get.

"ESCARGOOOOOOON!" A very familiar voice roared.

I wonder what happened this time...

"Coming through, outta my way you commoners!" Escargoon snapped, pushing you out of the way.

"Coming your majesty!" He shouted, bolting down the hall towards King Dedede's room.

Curiosity began to tug you towards Dedede's room and before you knew it you were standing outside. Hoping to hear what thet were talking about, you pressed your ear to the door.

"Sire you can't be serious." Escargoon sighed.

"I ain't ever been more serious in my life." The king replied, tempted to hit Escargoon again.

What are they talking about?  You wondered pressing your ear against the door harder.

Escargoon let out a sigh. "Your Majesty what your feeling is natural. Although I can't say the same if she feels the same for you."

"GRRR WHY YOU LITTLE" In a flash Dedede pulled out his hammer and slammed it against Escargoon's head.

"OW! SIRE WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Escargoon yelped.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT Y-"

The door was suddenly flung open under your weight, sending you crashing onto the ground in front of them.

Well frick.

You groaned slightly looking up to see an angry Escargoon and a startled King Dedede.

"Oh. Funny meeting you guys here. Hehehehe.....he..." You trailed off nervously, already accepting your fate.

Sighing you closed your eyes in defeat, waiting for a scolding or a hammer smack, or exile or-

"Sire what are you doing?" Escargoon asked in confusion.

Opening your eyes to saw King Dedede extend a gloved hand towards you. "Here let me help you up." He mumbled, blushing slightly and staring at the wall.

You accepted his hand, feeling a slight blush dust your cheeks. "Thank you, your Majesty." You mumbled starting to let go of his hand.

He gripped it tighter, startling you. "Escargoon can yo-" he was cut off by the door slamming shut, signaling the departure of Escargoon and leaving you alone with the embarrassed king.

You glanced at Dedede's hand which still held yours tightly. "With all do respect your majesty.... Would you mind letting my hand go..?" You tried, blushing even more.

"O-of right course sorry."  He stammered blushing furiously as he let go of your hand.

"Y/N I need to tell you something." Dedede said letting out a sharp breath.

You let out a soft hum, allowing him to continue.

"I really really li-" you cut him off by giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I like you too your Majesty!" You said cheerfully.

King Dedede stood there shocked, mouth slightly open, face flushed red. He looks so cute, You thought with a small smile.

"DTISLUTS5UPCGKZHTFYKSURCJFA58FLUCIT" ****Dedede has stopped working****

" ESCARGOON!" You screamed as Dedede collapsed on the floor.

"She loves me... She really loves me...." He mumbled on the floor.

Yes I do you silly king. You thought as  waddle dees and Escargoon burst through the door.